Battlecorps Fiction

Pages: 1
Merlok
10/22/19 10:00 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi All,

How many anthologies are there going to be to collect the Battlecorps short stories? Will CGL publish them until they are all collected?

Still lacking from my collection:
The Battlecorps Fiction
The "Golden Rule" novella from the Beginner Box
The "Eyestorm" novella from the A Game of Armored Combat 2019
The "Field is Lost" novella from the Clan Invasion Kickstarter
The "Den of Wolves" novel also from the Clan Invasion Kickstarter
This Battletech thing is so exciting I just couldn't give it up. It gets in your blood or something; I don't know.

Edited by Merlok (10/22/19 11:27 PM)
FrabbyModerator
10/23/19 05:30 PM

CGL have repeatedly said that they want to bring BattleCorps fiction back (the stories, not the publishing venue). We can't be sure how many anthologies will come out; other stories will probably re-appear in other formats such as the Kickstarter reward Epubs.
Merlok
10/23/19 06:42 PM

@Frabby,

Yeah, I thought about that question after I typed it. No one can be sure how many anthologies CGL will put out to collect the Battlecorps short stories.
I am not a big fan of Kickstarter exclusives. It's great for those who can back said projects but not fun for a dad who is barely making ends meet. Kickstarters just catch me at the wrong times financially. Congrats to those who can afford to back the Clan Invasion Kickstarter. If I was in a better financial position I would have backed it in a heartbeat.
I have everything Battletech/Mechwarrior from Battledroids to the latest CGL media. I will just have to let go of what I don't have collected and be content with what I do have for now.
This Battletech thing is so exciting I just couldn't give it up. It gets in your blood or something; I don't know.

Edited by Merlok (10/23/19 06:44 PM)
FrabbyModerator
10/24/19 03:23 AM

Very little is truly exclusive though (and those aren't old BattleCorps stories). With CGL increasingly going for print-on-demand, you should be able to get most if not all fiction in print whenever it suits you.
Merlok
10/24/19 08:13 AM

@Frabby

I surely hope so, because I am a completest when comes to collecting. I have to have all of it. I know I won't be able to get everything, but if I have most of it I will be as content with the content in the context I am satisfied with. I will release a list of my collection soon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 143 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2019

Contact Admins Sarna.net