Defenders of Andurien

Pages: 1
Requiem
01/05/20 08:53 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Within the Wiki Page Orloff Grenadiers we have the following quote"Between 2901 and 2910 elements of the Brigade were part of the Red Rovers strike force. The strike force consisted of Grenadiers and units from the Defenders of Andurien. The Red Rovers assaulted several important planets (Aldebaran, Shensi, Nanking, Zion) to keep the CCAF off balance. The raid on Zion saw the first real combat for the Galleon tank."

However, I believe an amended copy of this quote should also appear upon the wiki page Defenders of Andurien

I would also suggest a refence to the Silver Fox should be on both of these - Silver Fox Wiki - The Silver Frost was in service to the Capellan Confederation when it was captured by the elite Free Worlds League Military task force known as Red Rover in 2910.

Also on a side note should their also be a page established for just the Red Rover Task Force as this is (in my opinion) another good side story that should be given a little more information.
Get thee to Coventry … Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious by this daughter of Tharkad … Our army shall march through. Well to New Avalon tonight.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 95 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Frabby, BobTheZombie, Cray, Nic Jansma 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3009

Contact Admins Sarna.net