List of Fiction

Pages: 1
Trey
02/17/20 02:30 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of fiction (novels, short stories, novellas, etc) sorted chronologically (in-universe)?
FrabbyModerator
02/17/20 03:50 AM

The problem is that the fiction is "all over the place" - you've got the (mostly chronological) novel line that pushed the timeline along, you've got short stories in anthologies and electroncially through several channels, some of which are now defunct (including BattleCorps, the MWDA website/LinkNet, and the downloads section of the old CBT.com page and now bg.battletech.com), you've got fiction pieces included with rulebooks or sourcebooks, and of course you've got the "in-universe reports in a sourcebook as it happened" narrative of the Jihad.

The nearest thing to a comprehensive fiction list would probably be Mendrugo's fiction review project.
Trey
02/18/20 03:39 AM

I'm very aware of the difficulties. I was hoping someone (one of the companies that are trying to sell this stuff, perhaps?) had gone through and put a list together. It looks like that link is what I needed. Now to turn it into something I can sort through. Thanks.
Karagin
03/31/20 10:48 AM

There was a list online at one point. Let me dig through my stuff and see if I have saved it. But Frabby is right, the levels and amount of stuff are crazy.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1541

Contact Admins Sarna.net