Factory locations and weapon models for obscure mech variants

Pages: 1
gordenbro1
03/12/20 09:49 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find any available information on any or all of the following variants, referred to in various TROs and other sources.

Atlas AS7-A : Variant from the new Succession Wars Record Sheets - no info or fluff info. Made an educated guess on that for now and will change it once they release it.

Atlas AS7-LL : An unnamed variant described in the original TRO 3025 that multiple Successor Houses tried out an Atlas with LL in the arms.

Vindicator VND-1SIC : A St Ives Compact variant from the TRO 3039

Blackjack BJ-3X : This is basically a pre-BJ-3 prototype that is described in one of the TROs - will have to find it :P

Cataphract CTF-0X : From ETRO Succession Wars

Cataphract CTF-4X : Post 4th SW Davion version, I want to say it was in TRO 3050

Grasshopper GHR-4R : In the MUL, but never detailed anywhere. Seeing as the date was so close to the 5H (like only 2 years prior), I did some guesswork there - this is probably the least cannon, as there isn't anything even describing it

Locust LCT-1L : This is a pre-masc Liao experiment using the Triple Strength Myomers that Davion foisted on them. The original formula burst into flames when exposed to a certain gas mixture. Liao refined it. It didn't give much of a speed boost, but when the 'Mech heated up, it would give a +2 move (later changed to +1). I have it generate heat more than a standard Locust 1V, as it is meant to indicate the pilot disabling HeatSinks to allow heat buildup to make use of the TSM.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D: Variant from the new Succession Wars Record Sheets - no info or fluff info. Made an educated guess on that for now and will change it once they release it.

Zeus ZEU-6A: Variant from the new Succession Wars Record Sheets - no info or fluff info. Made an educated guess on that for now and will change it once they release it.

Wolverine WVR-6D: Variant from the new Succession Wars Record Sheets - no info or fluff info. Made an educated guess on that for now and will change it once they release it.

Thanks in advance, I'm goin crazy with this.
Karagin
03/21/20 02:47 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Try the Wiki here on Sarna
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 68 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1401

Contact Admins Sarna.net