Spiritual Successor to the Btech CCG live on Kickstarter

Pages: 1
CameronKeresnky
09/02/20 10:25 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey all. Long time Btech player, ex LOTB board member, and avid ccg gamer here. Battletech was my very first board game I fell in love with and it will always hold a special place in my heart because of it.

Over the last 6 months of quarantine I've been busting my **** to create a spiritual successor to the old battletech ccg of the 90s. I'm a big fan of MTG and always hoped Battletech could make it back into the card game space cause it's easier for me to play that way with my gaming group. I got sick of waiting and so created .

REDLINE was designed as a love letter to the game I grew up loving and we've worked hard to update and modernize the best parts of the ccg while incorporating aspects of the tabletop game when we could.

The end result is a card game that plays like a wargame. Players fight for control of advantageous terrain, combat is simultaneous with the fog of war, you can pull off maneuvers like flanks and feints. Mechs can of course be upgraded with better weapons and pilots to become more lethal and the game features unit design by Battletech artist, Stephen Huda

We've put a ton of work into the game even though we are a super small team, we're proud that REDLINE doesn't look indie at all. Our Kickstarter is going strong and is currently at over 80% funded with about 35 hours left. We're close! But not there yet! We need mechwarriors!

If you have fond memories of the old ccg, missed out on it, or just love anything to do with mechs, we would appreciate your support or even a campaign share as we look to bring mechs back to gaming decks soon! I can't post links, newbie apologizes, but the game is worth a search if you fit any of the descriptions above.

Thanks!
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1651

Contact Admins Sarna.net