Royal variant reintroduction dates?

Pages: 1
Wick
01/23/21 07:31 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone know which source, if any, provides the list of SLDF Royal Division variants that resumed production during the Jihad and in which years such production resumed (and stopped again if the line was destroyed)?

Except for a very small handful of units, books like TRO:3050, TRO:3058, TRO:3075, explicitly state when production of old Star League era mechs are resumed thanks to LosTech recovery. But I haven't seen where this is provided for the Royal units. MUL lists a great many of them becoming available again during the Jihad, but I can't find hardly any details on exactly when, other than the very vague "3068-3085" timeframe MUL uses.

My year-specific random assignment modelling project really depends on introduction years, but since all these Royals were introduced prior to 2785, sources like MUL don't give me the info needed to model the Jihad era (though I'm still far from being able to model Jihad accurately anyway because I haven't added the data for any new mech models produced after 3049, though I am modelling variants introduced prior to that, such as the Royals.) Reintroduction year is critically important, but location(s) and termination year would be helpful. I can usually figure those out through research though as there's only so many places certain models of mech were ever built. And Sarna.net is pretty good about describing what happens to factories or the planets factories are on during the Jihad so combined with post-Jihad MUL data educated guesses can be made about whether the line survived or not.

These are the specific units in question that MUL data indicates are resurrected:
Ahab AHB-443b
Archer ARC-2Rb
Atlas II AS7-D-H
BattleMaster BLR-1Gb
BattleMaster BLR-1Gbc
BattleMaster BLR-1Gc
Black Knight BL-6b-KNT
Burke Royal Variant
Catapult CPLT-C1b
Corsair CSR-V12b
Crab CRB-27b
Crusader CRD-2R
Cyrano Royal Variant
Demon Royal Variant
Eagle EGL-R6b
Excalibur EXC-B2b
Fury Royal Variant
Gotha GTHA-500b
Griffin GRF-2N
Hammerhead HMR-HDb
Highlander HGN-732b
King Crab KGC-000b
Kintaro KTO-19b
Lightning LTN-G15b
Locust LCT-1Vb
Marauder MAD-2R
Nightshade Royal Variant
Osprey OSP-15 (This is potentially a data entry error and OSP-15E was meant instead.)
Ostroc OSR-2Cb
Phoenix Hawk PHX-1b
Phoenix Hawk PHX-1c
Puma PAT-005b
Rhino Royal Variant
Ripper Royal Variant
Sabre SB-27b
Shadow Hawk SHD-2Hb
Spad SPD-503
Stalker STK-3Fb
Stinger STG-3Gb
Stuka STU-K5b
Thug THG-11Eb
Thunderbird TRB-D36b
Thunderbolt TDR-5Sb
Warhammer WHM-6Rb
Warhammer WHM-7A
Wolverine II WVR-7H
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 118 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1593

Contact Admins Sarna.net