We really need a book on the Battle of Wolcott

Pages: 1
Karagin
10/08/21 03:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
It was a major victory for the Combine against the Jaguars, it should be getting the same level of treatment that Twycross got, so why haven't we seen any scenario books for it?

I for one would enjoy a book about that battle and all the interesting events around it.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Wick
10/09/21 02:48 PM

Or if not a full sized sourcebook like Twycross and Tukayyid, then at least an "Operational Turning Points: Wolcott"
Twycross had two separate phases of battle (June and September) while Tukayyid had fourteen, plus a lot more introduction and aftermath to cover, so I can understand if Wolcott doesn't warrant quite as many pages.

Or maybe its in the works and they've been waiting for the Clan Invasion box sets to get out to the masses, perhaps to launch a new "Clan Invasion Turning Points" line. Such a line has a lot of possibilities beyond just Wolcott: Radstadt, Satalice, Turtle Bay, and The Rock, to name a few. Clan Invasion hotspots have been curiously absent from the Turning Points product line so far...
Karagin
10/09/21 03:33 PM

Is the Rock Touring book out? Cause I can't find it on the CGL's webpage
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Wick
10/09/21 11:18 PM

Not that I'm aware of. I'd rather see a Turning Points book for it though. I've always felt the "vacation spots" like Noisiel or out of the way planets like Regis Roost make good Touring books, but the warzones were better for Turning Points.

Not that CGL gives a damn what I think.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 93 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4236

Contact Admins Sarna.net