New game from a fan – Drone Warrior

Pages: 1
DroneWarrior
11/13/21 05:16 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi BattleTech fan,

Like you, I am a big fan of the Mechwarrior/BattleTech series. I have found this game great since its first version. Big mechs and their maneuverability on the battlefield have always appealed to me.

During the last years of the pandemic, I developed, solo, a strategy game similar, aesthetically, to Mechwarrior/BattleTech which I called Drone Warrior. I started this project following the accumulation of bad experience, on mobile, with microtransactions, pay to win, or plenty of ADS. The project is now in the beta phase. BattleTech Community, I need your help finding committed players.

In Drone Warrior, you and your team pilot multiple colourful futuristic combat drones / robots in an arena against an opposing team.

Drone Warrior gameplay
Two teams of 1 to 6 players compete, for a maximum of 10 minutes, for the control of bollards (5). These markers give points to the team. You can take back the terminals from the opposing team or destroy your opponents. You can win by reaching the maximum point number or destroying your opponents. Your weaponry, based on nanotechnology (nanobots), offers a variety of strategic possibilities.

Drone Warrior is free to play, with no microtransactions, ads, or in-app purchases. For more information and to subscribe to the newsletter, you can visit : dronewarrior.games

Officers (drone pilots), are you ready for this adventure?

Thank you for being such a great community

ChucK Attachment (110 downloads)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3602

Contact Admins Sarna.net