BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction

Pages: 1
The_IronJedi
03/17/22 05:58 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Is there any chance we may see a new edition of BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction? Would even settle for a tpb reissue.
Anyone interested?
You may choose only one
Yes
No

Votes accepted from (03/17/22 04:57 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

"No matter where you go, there you are."
-Dr. B. Banzai
ghostrider
03/17/22 07:50 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Unless they get the lawsuits straightened out, some pictures will never be published again. A chunk of the original mechs closely resembled those from another game. As I don't know the full facts of the lawsuit or their findings, I can't say exactly what happened, but do know the 'unseen' units pictures were no longer done because of it.

As for the fiction, that is questionable as well. The new owners probably won't want to pay royalties for republished fiction. It seems they killed off the Eridini Light Horse due to the person who made them wanting to keep just one lance of the unit in their name when the game was trying to buy the original creator out. Again, not everything is known to me, so there is some outstanding facts that might change the way this is seen.

It might be nice to see this happen. Depending on how it is done, it might be a money grab, or something worth while.
Pages: 1
Extra information
3 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2237

Contact Admins Sarna.net