The history of Battletech The Game

Pages: 1
sargentdj
03/17/22 08:28 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
hello New BattleTech Fan here i have a question if anyone has an answer. this wiki is really good for the lore and stats for the battle tech and there is lots of videos out the there on the lore. but does anyone know of and good places or videos that go on the development of the game and the lore itself. also about the many of shoots this game has. i love leaning about the many aspects makes things like this come into being.
ghostrider
03/22/22 08:34 AM

Sorry no one has gotten to you sooner, and that I don't really have much of an answer.

If you go to the official battletech board, they might be able to answer this. Just be warned that a few there are not that nice. But as with everything, this is not with everyone there.
I believe some of the actual game developers frequent there as well, so you might be able to get some answers from them.

Again, sorry for the time it took to get to you. I was hoping those with better information had gotten to you before now.
Karagin
03/22/22 11:53 AM

The best bet is to read the sourcebooks, like the old House Books, the Field Guides, TROs, and the novels.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
FrabbyModerator
04/07/22 01:02 PM

There is a Youtube video about the evolution of BattleTech out there, from Catalyst. Also, the fan-created nonfictional treatise "Unseen: A History of FASA, Battledroids and BattleTech. Download link in the article.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 113 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2591

Contact Admins Sarna.net