Trying to find a book name

Pages: 1
Rad1
01/20/23 03:37 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Heyo all you mechwarrior fans!

Last year sometime, I read (actually listened, but hey) a battletech book that made me realize I didn’t know any of the lore after the initial clan invasion. Since then, I’ve been reading posts, devouring sarna, and listening to many YouTube videos about battletech mechs, great houses, etc etc. Now that I’ve read up on all that, and have some knowledge of The Republic of the Sphere, I would like to read the book a second time. Issue is, I can’t seem to find the book, and I can’t recall the any characters or the name of the planet. The plot, however, was that it was a Draconis Combine world during the fortress republic. No one had seen the RotS for some time, and they appear and attack the planet. One of the DCMS forces utilized a recovered centurion OmniMech, and the garrison commander used a mech I don’t recall, BUT I remember it had a sword, and he charged the RotS commander. He managed to close in for the kill, but at the last second the RotS commander plugged him in the cockpit with a point blank gauss shot. Anyway, if anyone recalls the name of this book, I’d very much be in your debt. Thanks in advance for any responses!
FrabbyModerator
01/21/23 03:53 PM

You mean Shell Games perhaps?
Rad1
01/26/23 06:42 PM

That was the one, thank you! I’m certain I’ve looked at this while I was searching, and must have just said nope and kept going. This was it, thank you!
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 71 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3452

Contact Admins Sarna.net