ilclan models

Pages: 1
TeeJay75
08/03/22 11:17 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Okay, so maybe a bit of a silly question but I've looked for models of the Alpha Wolf online without success. Am I missing something or has the model not been released yet? Just got back into BT within the last year after a layoff of about 20 years so I'm not too familiar with how Catalyst does their releases. Thanks in advance for any help!
ghostrider
08/03/22 11:41 AM

The best thing I can suggest is checking the companies that make the figurines/models. As they would know if they make them, they would also be likely to sell them directly as well.
Ral Partha, Ironwind Metals are two that make pewter figures, though it's been a while, they may well have changed their names. I am not sure if both are authorized to make the Battletech line, so be aware of that.

It may be that they have not gained authorization from the Battletech developers to make that one yet or not, but the company should be able to tell you that.
TeeJay75
08/03/22 08:58 PM

Thanks!
secmbbg1
01/29/23 03:50 AM

thanks you very much!
Karagin
01/29/23 07:46 PM

IWM (Iron Wind Miniatures) has the models, and CGL is putting out the plastic./resin ones as well. From my understanding, we will be getting the force packs and the same miniatures in metal from IWM as time passes.

Ral Partha Europe does things for the EU, and IWM does things for the US, Canada, and Mexico. Not sure about Australia. Checking their websites can net you information on when things are coming out. Be warned, they don't always have things updated, though.

Both are authorized by CGL for miniatures.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
taib52
04/19/23 11:20 AM

oke
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4131

Contact Admins Sarna.net