Looking for an idea of COLA for most planets in...

Pages: 1
Karagin
04/04/23 08:15 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone have any guess as to the cost of living allowances/expenses (COLA/COLE) for FedSun and the LyranCom?

Anytime frame is acceptable, need something to go off for a base point.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
ghostrider
04/05/23 12:21 PM

I want to say the original mercenary's handbook had some concepts put up on the COLA for the 3025 era. Page 11 says a normal infantryman makes about 250 c-bills a month, while a mechwarrior is about 600 per month.
I don't remember where it was at, but they did say have an example of a normal working making less a month, explaining why people joined the military.

Granted, this does not give any sort of indication on what rents were, nor other costs. Hopefully it's a start.
Karagin
04/05/23 03:12 PM

Quote:
I want to say the original mercenary's handbook had some concepts put up on the COLA for the 3025 era. Page 11 says a normal infantryman makes about 250 c-bills a month, while a mechwarrior is about 600 per month.
I don't remember where it was at, but they did say have an example of a normal working making less a month, explaining why people joined the military.

Granted, this does not give any sort of indication on what rents were, nor other costs. Hopefully it's a start.

It gives me a place to start.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 31 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2600

Contact Admins Sarna.net