Clan Aerospace and Vehicles

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
12/18/01 10:33 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Ok, I have to make a star of Omni- Fighters, and a Star of vehicles, all clan. And I don't know SQUAT about um'... anyone got any nice ones with techy readouts?
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Karagin
12/18/01 11:44 PM

TR3060 will tell you all you need to know about the Clan Vehicles, and TR3055 has the Clan Aerospace units.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
TRYCORP
12/19/01 09:14 PM

Unfortunately I am a little late into BattleTech and can't find any of the read outs..
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Karagin
12/19/01 10:22 PM

Interesting...If you can Heavy Metal Pro and Heavy Metal Vee you can get the needed files and info in there, or the Drawing Board has them as well.

As for getting the books, eBay might have someone selling them...or try this web page out:

http://www.mgonetwork.com/~btarchive/trbay.html

Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
TRYCORP
12/20/01 10:24 PM

well i don't have DBoard cuz i couldn't find it for download (one that would work) and i think i tried a copy from the ftp but it didn't work...]

anyone know where i might get a copy?

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Nightward
12/20/01 11:08 PM

Best way to get AeroFighter stats is to buy AT2. Especially since you need that rule bok to use 'em anyway...
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
TRYCORP
12/21/01 07:56 PM

Well, since I don't have ANY money I guess I am just going to go with Vehicles.. anyone with some designs?

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Nightward
12/22/01 12:01 AM

Check the Archives here on Sarna. THere are some Vehicle designers with associated files containing the vehicle stats.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 160 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4749

Contact Admins Sarna.net