Butt Load of Cards

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
03/11/02 01:35 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I just got a bunch of cards from some dude who doesn't play anymore, and I can't make heads or tails of the rules, and since I don't have any one around here who plays some of the rules are a bit "cloudy".
- In deployment, are you allowed to add 2 new cards for construction, or can you only "have" 2 cards under construction.

- If I put something into construction and pay for it the same turn does it get deployed.

- Is there any limit on the number of command cards I can put down.

- I have tons more, if there is anyone who happend to have some beginners questions that they can remember can you put down a Q & A.
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
ChampionofSolaris
03/11/02 05:41 PM

Let me direct you in a site that should answer all of you current questions. In the files section of the Yahoo BT group there are more than one set of FAQ and players guides, use the MOST up to date. This place is also where you get the patch for the Apprentice program so that you can play people all over the word on line.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BattleTech-CCG/

the exact link to what you need is this:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BattleTech-CCG/files/WotC%20Web%20Pages/

"An empty AC/20 is little better than a Club"
McKennsy
03/11/02 06:37 PM

If you follow ChampionofSolaris' help you will find all the answer to your questions and many more as well, but
because I'm board here are the answers you need.

- In deployment, are you allowed to add 2 new cards for construction, or can you only "have" 2 cards under construction.

You can only "deploy" (play) two cards a turn ,( not counting mission cards) , but you can have as many cards under construction as you want.

-If I put something into construction and pay for it the same turn does it get deployed

If the card is fully constructed when you reveal it , it goes into play, into your patrol region, at the end of your turn.

- Is there any limit on the number of command cards I can put down.

It depends on what you meen by "put down".You can only play 2 cards a turn , but you can have as many command cards in play in your "command post" as you want.

- I have tons more, if there is anyone who happend to have some beginners questions that they can remember can you put down a Q & A.

There is a small FAQ on this site in the CCG section , but if you follow the Champs advice that site will be of great help , it's much more active than this one. However feal free to ask any questions here , we're always looking for new players.

Welcome to the game.

Cheers,

McKennsy.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 40 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3781

Contact Admins Sarna.net