How...

Pages: 1
Spartan
10/27/02 05:14 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
...would you go about removing cardboard glued to minis with out removing the paint job. I've got a huge number of infantry minis that I got second hand and I like the way they're painted but I want to take them off of the rectangular cardboard pieces they were mounted on and put them on proper hexbases.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
neochu
12/03/02 11:35 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Ithink the best way to do this would be to get a small hobby knife and cut the pieces out of the card board then glue the infantry to the base with what ever is on the bottom to your base the card board could give an interesting effect on the base especially as the infanry are elevated beyond the small indentation of the base then I think there is a type of plastic filler that you can put around this and then paint it to the terrain you want if you take a small pinch of dust or sand or what ever the terrain you want you would get a very interesting effect. If not cut the mini out and soak the bottom in water untill the card board falls off the glue should not have any problems with the attachment to the base
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2822

Contact Admins Sarna.net