Dark Ages Figurines

Pages: 1
Grayson
01/12/03 08:06 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Do you think the new minis are an improvement over the old? And what about the new combat system. Please do not yell and scream about how it ruins everything you stand for or other such nonsense. and if you think i am in the wrong foroum, please tell me which one i should go to.
BA_Evans
01/13/03 10:38 AM

1. Painting and modeling my miniatures is half the fun of the hobby. I don't really want to purchase my miniatures pre-painted.

2. I also like the feel of metal miniatures. Plastic feel so light and weak compared to the comforting weight of the metal miniatures. Mechs are supposed to be heavy and have some weight, why shouldn't their miniatures mimic this effect too?

3. The Dark Age miniatures really fit the low-tech atmosphere of the new setting. Mechs look really crude, unfortunately they are also little cartoonish too.

Dog
01/14/03 03:20 AM

From what i've read about thier little dial system, I kind of like it. Having a stat keeping and number system built into the base makes sense for simplifying the game (makes it more accesible to new audiences). What I don't like is how they've turned it into a collectable bidding war, I don't wanna pay $40+ just to get a specific mech.

Personally I think they should have changeable dial set, and base setup that would give you more freedom and personal touches.
Eclipz
01/16/03 07:24 PM

Not a big fan of the MWDA stuff myself.........the Atlas with Horns is just plain ugly. I don't hate the game or anything..........but I also don't care to play it.

Scott
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3541

Contact Admins Sarna.net