LIES, LIES! IT'S ALL HERESY AND LIES!

Pages: 1
Nightward
01/26/03 02:56 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
LIES, LIES! IT’S ALL HERESY AND LIES!

No, dear reader. I have not defected to the Word of Blake. It’s this Project Phoenix IIC 'Mech BS. Aside from the way the 'Mechs look, they have poor armaments and if fact, *DO NOT IN ANY WAY RESEMBLE THE 'MECHS FROM WHICH THEY WERE DESIGNED*! IT’S ALL HERESY AND LIES!

*Takes deep breath*

OK. Must remain clam, must remain focused. As you can tell, I’ve had it up to here with “Phoenix Hawk IICs” that weigh almost twice as much as the real thing (and, IMO, are nowhere near as good) and “Shadow Hawk IICs” that appear to be suffering anorexia. So it’s time to fix these things up. Granted, these are not “official” designs, but they’re sure as hell closer to the original intent of the Star League 'Mechs than the things FanPro has been coming out with…

The only IIC models which are actually what I expected to see are the Locust, Wyvern, Jenner and Clint IIC variants. So we’ll go up in weight class and add a few IICs that FASA/FanPro never got around to doing while I’m at it. At the moment I’m only posting new designs that I haven’t done before; if you wish I can dig up my Black Knight, Archer etc IIC models. Just let me know. Feel free to add your own IIC models. Who knows? Maybe Warner might read some of this stuff and like it.

Type: Phoenix Hawk IIC
Technology Base: Clan, Second-Line
Mass: 45 Tons
Chassis: PHX Endo Steel
Power Plant: Arcadia Heavy Power 315 XL
Cruising Speed: 75.6 kph
Maximum Speed: 118.8kph
Jump Jets: Rising Phoenix
Jump Capacity: 210 Metres
Armour: PHX Ferro-Fibrous Plating
Armament:
1 Ares Blade Large Pulse Laser
2 Ares Dirk Medium Pulse Lasers
4 Metal Storm Machine Guns
Communications System: Star Howl-12
Targeting and Tracking System: SureShot-5
Primary Manufacturer: Clan Jade Falcon
Primary Factory: Ironhold

OVERVIEW

The Phoenix Hawk, a favoured 'Mech of Inner Sphere recon unit commanders, travelled into exile with Aleksandr Kerensky. The Phoenix Hawk was an integral part of the battle to re-take the Pentagon Worlds, as its speed and maneuverability allowed it to pursue enemy forces, outflank them, and respond quickly to enemy incursions. The Phoenix Hawk, due to its versatility and relatively light weight, was one of the first 'Mechs put back into production after the Clans re-took the Pentagon Worlds. Not to be confused by the Steel Viper mockery which bears this designation, the Jade Falcon Phoenix Hawk IIC is an agile, powerful 'Mech which suits the Jade Falcon ethos of warfare.

CAPABILITIES

With its upgraded and extra-light engine, something of a rarity on a scond-line machine, the Phoenix Hawk is capable of moving in excess of 100 kph and making Jumps of over two hundred metres, allowing its pilot to react rapidly in the heat of battle. Against Inner Sphere foes, this additional capability had an added bonus; since the Phoenix Hawk IIC looks so much like its Inner Sphere bretheren, Inner Sphere foes were not expecting the enhanced speed and jump capability, allowing Phoenix Hawk pilots to get the drop on their opponents.

Armed with an Ares Blade Large Pulse Laser, the Phoenix Hawk is capable of engaging enemies at 600 metres with exceptional accuracy. For follow-up damage, the Phoenix Hawk is armed with a pair of Ares Dirk Medium Pulse Lasers, and thanks to the additional heat sinks mounted in the 'Mech, the pilot can use all of his weapons almost continuously without suffering overheating. The Machine Guns, relics of the original design and the fact that many of the foes in Operation Klondike were infantry, are capable of shredding opposing infantry, making the Phoenix Hawk ideal for operation in a city or headhunter tactics.

As a whole, the Phoenix Hawk IIC outperforms its Inner Sphere counterpart in every possible way, combining speed and devastatingly accurate firepower. Although it does not have the firepower offered by the Steel Viper machine, the Phoenix Hawk IIC is a deadly opponent.

Finally, a point of note is that the Steel Viper Clan used the schematics and design ethos of the Phoenix Hawk IIC to create their Vapour Eagle.

DEPLOYMENT

The Phoenix Hawk IIC is being deployed in the wake of the losses suffered at the hands of Adam Steiner and Archer Christofori. It is more common in units that suffered the heaviest casualites (such as the rebuilding Falcon Guards).

NOTABLE 'MECHS AND MECHWARRIORS

After the embarassing defeat on the cursed planet of Twycross, the Falcon Guards are rebuilding for the second time in as many decades. Star Captain Joanna has finished training her Sibko on Ironhold and has been recalled to Sudeten. As no other 'Mechs were available, she appropriated a Phoenix Hawk IIC from the nearby factory. Though she would undoubtedly rather have her favoured Summoner back, Joanna is an able and cunning ‘MechWarrior and has worked hard to master the 'Mech. Because of her age, Joanna knows that permanent assignment to the Falcon Guards is unlikely and being given an OmniMech even less likely. Still, Star Colonel Diana Pryde has installed her as he second-in-command and relies upon her advice.

MY BLURB

Not much changed. Pulse lasers, given the 'Mech’s speed and role, were pretty much no-brainers. Since I had the tonnage and space available, I upped the speed and Jump capability.

MASS BREAKDOWNS

Engine: 11
Gyro: 4
Cockpit: 3
Endo Steel: 2.5
Ferro-Fibrous: 8
7 Jump Jets: 3.5
1 Additional Double Heat Sink: 1
Large Pulse Laser: 6
2 Medium Pulse Lasers: 4
4 Machine Guns with 1 ton of Ammuition: 2

GAME STATISTICS

Walking MP: 7
Running MP: 11
Jumping MP: 7

Total Heat Sinks: 11 (22) Double Heat Sinks

ARMOUR DISTRIBUTION

Head: 9
Centre Torso: 21/7
Side Torsos: 17/5
Arms: 14
Legs: 22

BVs

1,848. Not too bad-only a little more expensive than the very similar Wraith…

LOCATIONS

1 Large Pulse Laser- Right Arm
2 Machine Guns- Left Arm
3 Jump Jets, 1 Medium Pulse Laser- Right Torso
3 Jump Jets, 1 Medium Pulse Laser, 1 Ton Machine Gun Ammunition- Left Torso
1 Machine Gun- Head
1 Machine Gun, 1 Jump Jet- Centre Torso

Type: Griffon IIC
Mass: 55 Tons
Chassis: Tokasha ‘MechWorks Endo Steel
Power Plant: Core Tek 275
Cruising Speed: 54.0 kph
Maximum Speed: 86.4 kph
Jump Jets: Griffon Wings
Jump Capacity: 150 Metres
Armour: Tokasha ‘Mechworks Ferro-Fibrous
Armament:
1 Asgard-12 ER PPC
1 Type XV “Great Bow” LRM Launcher
2 Tokasha ER Medium Lasers
Communications System: TMA ComniCon
Targeting and Tracking System: TMA TargeTrak with Artemis IV
Primary Manufacturer: Clan Hell’s Horses
Primary Factory: Tokasha ‘MechWorks Alpha

OVERVIEW

After the Ghost Bears left the Clan Homeworlds to consolidate their Ghost Bear Dominion, several Clans attempted to exert control of the large and valuable TMA Industriplex. However, with the timely aid of Khan Vladimir Ward’s Golden Keshik, the Hell’s Horses were able to gain the upper hand and force the other Clans away. As well as the totem Nightmare quadruped OmniMech, TMA has begun to churn out other, lower-cost 'Mechs as well. One of these is the powerful Griffon IIC.

CAPABILITIES

Armed with a powerful Asgard ER PPC, the Griffon is capable of coring most light 'Mechs with a single shot and causing severe damage to any more heavily armoured opponents as well. With the Artemis-guided LRM pack riding on the 'Mech’s right shoulder, the Griffon can unleash a follow-up volley to further punish the enemy. If an enemy foolishly elects to close, the Griffon can use the added tactical flexibility of its Jump Jets to unleash its ER Medium lasers and finish them off.

If the Griffon has one flaw, it is its vulnerability to ho heat in extended engagements. Even the four Double Heat Sinks added to the chassis cannot bleed off the heat if a pilot insists on jumping and firing continually. A balance must be struck between firepower and overheating.

Recently, Clan Ice Hellion attempted to wrest control of TMA away from the Hell’s Horses. The garrison had just been equipped with the new Griffon IIC, and after nominating the Industiplex as the venue for the Trial, used the confines of the facility to negate the Hellion’s speed advantage. With the heavy firepower of the Griffons at their disposal, the Horsemen were able to quickly shatter the Hellions.

DEPLOYMENT

The Griffon IIC is flooding second-line units in need of 'Mechs and is expected to be the backbone of the newly-forming Tokasha Garrison Cluster. Other Clans have opened negotiations for the 'Mech, with Clan Diamond Shark leading the charge with offers of concessions in purchasing HarJel, a vital necessity in our Clan as we are upgrading to the newer and more powerful Gnome Elemental suits.

A Star was also sent to Clan Wolf in gratitude of their aid.

MY BLURB

There’s nothing new under the sun. The Clan PPC and larger LRM Rack will allow you to punish the opposition afar, and the 'Mech’s heavy armour, standard engine, and Jump ability will keep you going at middle-and-close fighting. Not too bad, if uninspired.

MASS BREAKDOWNS

Engine: 15.5
Gyro: 3
Endo Steel: 3
Ferro-Fibrous: 9.5
5 Jump Jets: 2.5
4 Double Heat Sinks: 4
ER PPC: 6
LRM-15 with Artemis IV and 2 Tons of Ammunition: 6.5
2 ER Medium Lasers: 2

GAME STATISTICS

Walking MP: 5
Running MP: 8
Jumping MP: 5

Total Heat Sinks: 14 (28) Double Heat Sinks

ARMOUR DISTRIBUTION

Centre Torso: 27/7
Side Torsos: 20/6
Arms: 18
Legs: 26

BVs

2,255. Ouch. You could almost get a Timber Wolf…

LOCATIONS

1 Double Heat Sink, 1 ER PPC- Right Arm
2 ER Medium Lasers- Left Arm
2 Jump Jets, LRM-15, Artemis IV, 2 Ton of LRM Ammunition- Right Torso
2 Jump Jets- Left Torso
1 Jump Jet- Centre Torso
1 Double Heat Sink- Each Leg
Type: Shadow Hawk IIC
Mass: 55 Tons
Chassis: Abyssal Endo Steel
Power Plant: Abyssal Fury 330 XL
Cruising Speed: 64.8 kph
Maximum Speed: 97.2 kph
Jump Jets: Shadow Wings
Jump Capacity: 180 Metres
Armour: Abyssal Ferro-Fibrous
Armament:
1 Bright Lance ER Large Laser
1 Type XV “Great Bow” LRM-15
2 Star Lance ER Medium Lasers
1 Star Fury ER Small Laser
2 Hell’s Fury Flamers
Communications System: Abyssal Howl
Targeting and Tracking System: Night Hunter with Artemis IV
Primary Manufacturer: Clan Wolf
Primary Factory: Abyss

OVERVIEW

After capturing the night world of Abyss from the Nova Cats, Clan Wolf has experienced a revival, using the world’s extensive resources and factory complexes, the Wolves have added two mighty Apocalypse-Class WarShips to their navy and begun to reconstruct their BattleMech forces. One of the new 'Mechs that has recently entered production is the powerful new second-line Shadow Hawk.

CAPABILITIES

The Shadow Hawk has long been a favourite of commanders, combining good speed with armour and a versatile weapons array. Clan Wolf has enhanced its already excellent capabilities by defying tradition and equipping the Shadow Hawk with advanced systems.

An ER Large Laser provides the Shadow Hawk with a solid punch at unmatchable range, and is backed up with a massive LRM Launcher tied to an Artemis guidance system. Further in, the Shadow Hawk can bring the ER Medium Laser mounted in each arm into play, and further in the Shadow Hawk can fire the tiny laser mounted beneath the 'Mech’s cockpit.

Some may be wondering why Flamers were added to the 'Mech’s chassis, as these have never been a part of any known Shadow Hawk mounts these weapons. However, with the Truce of Tukayyid just a few short months away from ending, the Wolf Clan is beginning preparations to move ahead into the Inner Sphere and claim Terra. Our Inner Sphereian foes have been increasing the number of vehicle and infantry units they deploy because of their low costs compared to BattleMech forces; the twin Flamers will allow the Shadow Hawk to decimate opposing units of conventional forces and adds the potent factor of psychological warfare to the Shadow Hawk.

With speeds approaching 100 kph thanks to the massive 330- rated Extralight engine, the Shadow Hawk IIC is fully capable of maneuvering to best use its weapons, and has further tactical flexibility because the Jump Jets added to the 'Mech allow it to jump fully twice the distance of the original SHD-2H Shadow Hawk. Any enemy capable of outmaneuvering or outpacing the Shadow Hawk will discover to their dismay that the 'Mech out guns, out ranges, and out armours them as well.

DEPLOYMENT

The Shadow Hawk IIC has been deployed to all Galaxies in Clan Wolf, but some are being held in reserve as Khan Ward forms new garrison units to protect Wolf holdings whilst our other units prepare for a renewal of war.

MY BLURB
The Shadow Hawk has long been a favourite of mine; the only reason I no longer use it is because I mainly play tournaments these days, and for 55 tons you’re better of with a Wolverine-M. Still, whenever the opportunity arises, I take the 'Mech and use it to confuse, harass, and annoy my opponents. I particularly love loading Inferno rockets and going tank-hunting

So when I looked at upgrading the 'Mech, I looked at its role. Since the Clans don’t really use skirmisher 'Mechs, the ethos changed slightly. However, to obtain the performance I wanted to see, I had to use some gear which is not standard on heavier Second-Liners. Still, the extra edge they give is nice, too.

The Flamers are there purely because I had one ton left and nothing to do with it. I could have mounted an extra Heat Sink, but then, with my pyromaniacal tendencies, I decided to go with a flamer.

Enjoy.

MASS BREAKDOWNS

Engine: 12.5
Endo Steel: 3
Ferro-Fibrous: 9.5
6 Jump Jets: 3
6 Double Heat Sinks: 6
ER Large Laser: 4
LRM-15 with Artemis IV and 2 tons of Ammunition: 6.5
2 ER Medium Lasers: 2
1 ER Small Laser: .5
2 Flamers: 1

GAME STATISTICS

Walking MP: 6
Running MP: 9
Jumping MP: 6

Total Heat Sinks: 16 (32) Double Heat Sinks

ARMOUR DISTRIBUTION

Centre Torso:27/7
Side Torsos: 20/6
Arms: 18
Legs: 26

BVs

LOCATIONS

ER Medium Laser, Flamer- Each Arm
3 Jump Jets, 1 LRM-15, Artemis IV, 2 Tons LRM Ammunition- Left Torso
3 Jump Jets, ER Large Laser- Right Torso
ER Small Laser- Head
Double Heat Sink- Each Leg, Centre Torso

There are more to follow, including the Thunderbolt IIC, Marauder IIC, and if you are all good, maybe even a BattleMaster IIC (which will be different to the Red Corsair’s). But this is just to get started. Let’s see what ideas you have!
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
KamikazeJohnson
01/26/03 02:15 PM

I don't know what plans you had for my past, present, and all-time favourite 'Mech, but here's my Clan Munchkinization. Not as much raw power as some other Clan designs, but it keeps the flavour of the original T-Bolt. Hope you like it

Thunderbolt IIC

Mass: 65 tons
Chassis: Unknown
Power Plant: Unknown 325 XL
Cruising Speed: 53.75
Maximum Speed: 86
Jump Jets: Unknown
Jump Capacity: 150 meters
Armor: Unknown with CASE
Armament:
1 Large Pulse Laser
1 LRM 20
4 ER Medium Lasers
4 Machine Guns
1 Streak SRM 6
Manufacturer: Unknown
Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

Overview:
The TDR-5S Thunderbolt was easily on eof the most effective Heavy
'Mechs in the Inner Sphere, able to hold its own against many heavier
opponents, so naturally, this popular design was retained and
upgraded by the Clans after their departure from the Inner Sphere.
While the weaponry has been modernized, the basic armament has stayed
the same, keeping the balance of heat control, range, and raw
firepower that made the T-Bolt so effective in the first place.

Capabilities:
The biggest change to the venerable T-Bolt is the XL Engine,
which allows a valuable increase in the 'Mech's mobility, an increase
made even more prominent by the addition of 150 metre jump
capability. Other than that, the upgrades to the design are fairly
standard: the Lalrge Laser replaced with a Pulse model,
Extended-Range Medium Lasers, enhancement of the old missile systems
with Artemis IV and Streak technology (not to mention larger racks),
and the addition of another pair of machine guns for a wider firing
arc against infantry. In general, a tough, mobile, versatile,
heavy-hitting 'Mech has simply become more so in every way.

Thunderbolt IIC

Technology Base: - Clan - Level 2
Equipment Mass
Internal Structure: - EndoSteel 3.5
Engine: 325 XL 12
Jumping MP: 5
Heat Sinks: 13(26) - Double 3
Armor Factor: 211 - Ferro-Fibrous 11

Internal Armor
Structure Value
Head 3 9
Center Torso 21 33
Center Torso(rear) 9
R/L Torso 15 23
R/L Torso(rear) 7
R/L Arm 10 20
R/L Leg 15 30

Weapons and Ammo Location Critical Tonnage
ER Medium Laser LA 1 1
Machine Gun LA 1 0.25
Machine Gun LA 1 0.25
Machine Gun Ammo (1/2 ton) LA 1 0.5
ER Medium Laser LT 1 1
ER Medium Laser LT 1 1
ER Medium Laser LT 1 1
Jump Jet LL 2 1
Jump Jet RL 2 1
LRM 20 RT 4 5
LRM 20 Ammo - Artemis IV RT 2 2
Streak SRM 6 RT 2 3
Streak SRM 6 Ammo RT 1 1
Artemis IV RT 1 1
Large Pulse Laser RA 2 6
Machine Gun RA 1 0.25
Machine Gun RA 1 0.25
Jump Jet CT 1 1

Cost: 15,518,634
BV: 2519
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Nightward
01/26/03 04:38 PM

Nice. I was going to keep the speed the same and upgrade the LRM, and change the Large Laser to a PPC.

The only changes I would be tempted to make are changing the Machine Guns for Flamers (I am a total pyro) and/or dropping one Medium Laser for another Heat Sink, which you could use to chock up the Centre Torso.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Apoc
01/27/03 02:40 AM

code:
Archer IC

Chassis: Unknown
Power Plant: Unknown 350 XL
Cruising Speed: 53.75
Maximum Speed: 86
Jump Jets: none
Jump Capacity: none
Armor: Unknown with CASE
Armament:
2 LRM 20s
2 ER Large Lasers
2 ER Medium Lasers
Manufacturer: Unknown
Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown with Special Targeting Computer

Archer IC

Technology Base: - Clan - Level 2
Equipment Mass
Internal Structure: - EndoSteel 3.5
Engine: 350 XL 15
Jumping MP: 0
Heat Sinks: 13(26) - Double 3
Armor Factor: 217 - Ferro-Fibrous 11.5

Internal Armor
Structure Value
Head 3 9
Center Torso 22 34
Center Torso(rear) 10
R/L Torso 15 23
R/L Torso(rear) 7
R/L Arm 11 22
R/L Leg 15 30

Weapons and Ammo Location Critical Tonnage
ER Large Laser LA 1 4
ER Medium Laser LT 1 1
LRM 20 LT 4 5
LRM 20 Ammo - Artemis IV LT 3 3
Artemis IV LT 1 1
ER Medium Laser RT 1 1
LRM 20 RT 4 5
LRM 20 Ammo - Artemis IV RT 3 3
Artemis IV RT 1 1
ER Large Laser RA 1 4
Targeting Computer CT 2 2

The Archer is a popular and effective heavy mech of the Inner Shere. The Clans, seeing this, begun production of supieor design capable of devestating opponents from long range. Thanks to 350 XL engine, the Archer IC is able to reach speeds of more then 80 kph, making it a highly moible missile platform. Ferro-Fibrous armor allows the mech to retain the same protection for less weight.

The paired LRM's remain true to the original design; enchanced with an Artemis system and the ammo bins increased by 50%. The arm mounted lasers are replaced with extended range large lasers, connected to an targeting computer system. The rear facing lasers are relocated to side torsos.

The Archer still has problems over heating even with three additional heatsinks, but a good mechwarrioer will alternate firing to maintain heat levels.

BV: 2,317 Cost: 17,857,706

Notes: Over all, this is my favorite IC design. It's able to keep it's distance; dealing out punishment, even after running out of ammo. Now to see if I can remember that Crusader IC I designed.
Countergod
01/28/03 01:05 AM

The clans would never use this mech because it breaks some of those nice rules about keeping lower cost technology in thier second line units. Even the Orion IIC doesnt have an XL engine, and that was Kerensky's mech. not to mention, that makes the ammo heavy archer more suspetible to ammo explosions. one thing you might want to do is increase the weight by 5 or even 10 tons like the Maurader IIC and the Warhammer IIC (or go to 100 tons like the Phoenix Hawk IIC ), take a normal engine to keep costs down and allow more room (and tonnage ) for heatsinks. otherwise pretty good.
***Chemistry is like art. One wrong move can really ruin your day!***

To: All other empire leaders
Subject: Hi Neveron
Date Sent: 7/12/3222 12:50:00 AM

May i just point out u all suck
Maj. NevLord Madman
Nightward
01/28/03 02:03 AM

The ER Large Lasers are nice, but there is another way to do it. Behold:

Type: Archer IIC
Mass: 70 Tons
Chassis: Archer Refit Endo Steel
Power Plant: VOX 280
Cruising Speed: 43.2 kph
Maximum Speed: 64.8 kph
Armour: Archer Refit Ferro-Fibrous
Armament:
4 “Great Bow” Type XV LRMs
4 Ares Dirk ER Medium Lasers
Communications System: Night Howler
Targeting and Tracking System: Night Hunter
Primary Manufacturer: Clan Wolf
Primary Factory: Abyss

OVERVIEW

The Archer was long the standard support 'Mech for the Star league Defence Forces. Armed with paired, and deadly accurate, Doombud LRM racks, Archers would rain death upon their opponents from afar. In the Clans, where single combat is emphasised, the Archer was viewed with disdain. In recent years, however, the Wolves have been forced to turn to this aged and unfavourable design to bolster their ranks. The Mech was upgraded with Clan technology, but this was less a policy decision than acknowlegement of the fact that without those technologies, the 'Mech would be been more useless.

CAPABILITIES

Any Inner Sphere Support Lance would clear a spot for an Archer IIC; with its Artemis-Equipped LRM racks, the Archer is able to drop up to sixty missiles onto its foe from up to 630 metres away. No Inner Sphere 'Mech-save the Viking- can better the Archer IIC’s missile armament, and it weighs almost 30% more than the Archer. Each launcher is supplied with 20 reloads, allowing the Archer IIC to remain in the field longer than any other support unit.

So as not to waste materials on a stop-gap measure, the secondary weapons systems of the 'Mech were replaced with ER models.

Finally, the 'Mechs internal structure and armour were upgraded to Endo Steel and Ferro-Fibrous respectively.

DEPLOYMENT

The Archer IIC can be found scattered throughout the Wolf Touman, although it is more concentrated in the second-line Iota Galaxy.

MY BLURB

Rather a pity the way that the Clans regard second-line machinery, eh? The Archer has long been a favourite of mine, so I did it up with Clan technology. It worked out so well…

Initial versions of this machine sported quad LRM-20s and an XL Engine, but it had very few extra heat sinks and tended to run dry on ammunition very quickly. The next version packed the quad-pack of LRM-15s, and kept the XL engine (it went 5/8), but still didn’t feel quite right. After some tinkering, I realised that for the sacrifice of a single Heat Sink, I could switch down to a standard engine and keep everything the same. Viola! The Archer IIC is born.

In testing I splattered a Warhawk Prime all over the landscape, then demolished a Timber Wolf Prime before being cut down by a Nova H. That was a good day…

MASS BREAKDOWNS

Engine: 16
Gyro: 3
Endo Steel: 3.5
Ferro-Fibrous: 11.5
1 Additional Double Heat Sink: 1
4 LRM-15s with Artemis IV and 2.5 Tons of Ammunition Each: 28
4 ER Medium Lasers

GAME STATISTICS

Walking MP: 4
Running MP: 6

Total Heat Sinks: 11 (22) Double Heat Sinks

Notes: Armour is Ferro-Fibrous. Internal Structure is Endo Steel.

ARMOUR DISTRIBUTION

Centre Torso: 34/10
Side Torsos: 23/7
Arms: 22
Legs: 30

BVs

1,986. A bargain.

LOCATIONS

1 ER Medium Laser- Each Arm
2 LRM-15s, 2 Artemis IV, 5 Tons LRM-15 Ammunition- Each Side Torso
2 ER Medium Lasers (Rear)- Centre Torso
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 116 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4162

Contact Admins Sarna.net