THE FINAL POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1
Diablo
08/21/03 10:09 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
we will now vote! which is the best MW game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please include all expansions when considering the game)

MechWarrior
Mechwarrior
Mechwarrior II
Mechwarrior III
Mechwarrior IV

hehehehe.....

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 07:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

"whats that bluish fuzzy thing on your head?"
-Luciphear to Talis, just before he exploded.

www.geocitis.com/luciph34r
LordChaos
08/24/03 03:08 PM

Why I had to vote for the original MW.

It was openended and unrestricted. One didn't have to follow the "storyline" if they didn't want to. You never had to take a mission you didn't like. The freedom in it and it's completely openended format ment much replayability.
Real mechwariors pilot IS mechs.
Dog
08/26/03 05:35 AM

While Mechwarrior was good it was ugly and Mechwarrior 3 was pretty it was shallow. I feel that Mechwarrior 2 had the best mix between visuals and content. Especially if you're including expansions cause a lot of what was missing in MW2 and GBL was done with MERC.

The ultimate Mechwarrior game would have mixed MW3's visuals with MW's content and MW2's ambience (I frequently use MW2 CD's in my car). Shouldn't be too hard, the first mechwarrior was 2D until you dropped into battle, which the MW3 3D engine would takeover (granted there are some tweaks to be made in the physics department) and MW2 is basically there as a guide to how things should feel

Figure they fit all of the open gameplay of the first mechwarrior onto 1.44mb diskettes, and it becomes feasible to reincarnate that same game with a beautification upgrade.

Dog
I dream up game designs nightly
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3764

Contact Admins Sarna.net