Battletech: Capellan Solution v1.0b released

Pages: 1
Nic JansmaAdministrator
03/28/04 11:27 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
MaSaKaRi [masakari@battletechmodproductions.com] writes:
Battletech: The Capellan Solution team is proud to finally present our first public release for Generals, Beta v1.0!

We hope you enjoy it and please take the the time to read the readme file. Also, if you have the time, give us some feedback, especially bug reporting is important in this first stage. Bear in mind this is a Beta release, so there are bugs.

Bug Submissions Thread @ TCS Forums - http://battletechmodproductions.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=22;t=3158
Suggestions / Comments Thread @ TCS Forums - http://battletechmodproductions.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=22;t=3159

The main plan is to release this mod in 4 steps:
-1) this one, featuring all the units and a completely new Skirmish/Multiplayer AI;
-2) Will include all unit upgrades and Generals Abilities as well as Death FX and some other specials, possibly custom music;
-3) Will include all buildings and the introduction campaign;
-4) four complete campaigns!
Along the way we will of course improve any bugs that are found and try to integrate more details in every field.

The Capellan Solution mod features:
-New user interface
-over 45 new units, including Mechs, Fighters, Tanks, Infantry, Battle Armor and VTOLs
-completely new AI
-All units have their own Icons (a few placeholders though)
-lots of new FX

Download from:
+ Capellan Solution: http://www.battletechmodproductions.com/files/TCS.zip"

Regards,

MaSaKaRi
Wolfgar
04/16/04 07:08 PM

Ok I have now played all the maps and campaigns for this mod and I can say that it is allright. the mechs look good though movement animation is a little clunky, The AI though needs a little tweaking(the fellas at BMP say they are working on it) all in all this is a good mod if you play it on the brutal setting and the final version should be excellent the only thing better out there right now in my opinion is the Mech Lab expansion for Mechcommander 2. This mod will give you a couple of hours of entertainment, now if only they came out with a Warhammer 40k mod........
Arrows?....What arrows? I didn't even see the fricken Indians!
JStallion
01/28/05 11:26 AM

Why not just go get Dawn of War? the WH40k RTS.....
Sesshomeru
03/22/05 10:22 PM

Wolfgar

Where can I find the Mech Lab expansion for MC2.Is it free? if it's not then I don't want cause I'm poor and theres other things I'd rather spend my money on.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 27641

Contact Admins Sarna.net