Next Gen Battletech Games Texturing Contest

Pages: 1
Nic JansmaAdministrator
09/21/04 12:24 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey guys just wanted to drop by and announce the first contests coming from Next Gen Battletech Games. The first contest will be a texturing contest. The winner of the contest will win a brand new copy of the Classic Battletech Novel Jade Phoenix Trilogy.

All people who want to join the contest should send an email with the follow subject line *Next Gen Battletech Games Texturing Contest *with there name and email address to General_Raingod@msn.com

Here are the Rules

1: People interested in participating in the contest will have 1 week (September 20, 2004 to September 24, 2004) to email me, after that one week is done I will send out the model and UV map. (We will take late comers entries for another week after that (September 25, 2004 to October 1, 2004).)

2: Contestants will have 2 weeks (September 25, 2004 to October 8^th 2004), from the September 25^th (Date I will send out the model and UV map to the people who sign up the first week, and late comers will not get anymore time.) to do the texture.

3: Contestants will have until 11 PM EST October 9^th 2004 to send in there work, all work received after that time will not be counted.

4: The model will be of the Cavalry Attack VTOL and the texture can be in any style or any camo but it needs to look military.

5: Once all entries are received I will put up pictures of them in our private forum, and the team will then decide who the winner is.
(Important point, there only will only be a winner if the texture is acceptable for our mod, it needs to looks professional.)

More info here:
http://www.battletechmodproductions.com/bf2750/
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 8538

Contact Admins Sarna.net