Back:16
--------------------
Weapons Data:
Type: #: LOC: Ammo:
Ultra AC 20 1 T 20
Machine Gun 2 T 100

Cost:1,660,000

Over View:
Seeing for a need for a fast unit that is able to be placed somewhere on the front lines fast or to cover other units or even take down
any type of mech the Fire Beast was born.

However not fully used until 3100s this Anti-Unit tank have been know to assault every thing from Mechs to Ocean Class Warships.
But Mostly seen in City Fights or open terran Commbat where it could put it's AC 20 to best use.

A Star of these Tanks can destory any mech in one combined assault
making it a much more deadly unit then most heavier Tanks built befor it.
"There are two Main enemys of a Merc.
Heat & the most deadly of Foes our Financing".

(Drawing done by LawGiver)

"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is Finished When he quits"-President R. M. Nixon
Silenced_Sonix
10/04/04 02:54 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Or you could just take some old Hollander II's and shoot the living scheiss out of theses vehicles at long range as they advance into an open terrain where the short range of their UAC/20's are the biggest possible handicap.

The design is too dependant on its main armament, just like the Hollanders - take away the UAC (turret jam, ammunition, whatever) and this thing is just so much moving target-practice. No backup weaponry, barely sufficient armour (for something that size), and ammunition that will NOT hold out in prolonged fights (especially as it is for the main weapon). Definately not one of the best designs I have seen in my time.

NOTE: I am not bashing the n00b - I am just hinting that he should get more experience at CBT, and a finer understanding of the dynamics involved in combat in the game, before coming here and plastering ill-designed units all over the board.
Evolve or Die
Omega
10/04/04 06:49 PM

i have been playing bt for 10+ years thank you very much and this tank does quite well and the Hollander has to hit it first.

besides with level three movment rules this uint is hard to hit and can get behind the Hollander and so on.

"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is Finished When he quits"-President R. M. Nixon
Silenced_Sonix
10/09/04 09:18 AM

Judging from your linguistic capabilities, and the fact that you have been playing for "10+ years", that makes you... what, 14 years old?Except 4-year olds do not play CBT, and 14-year olds use better grammar than yourself, so something does not quite "click" here.

Besides that, you will have to do a lot more convincing to get me to like the design. How about some more complete fluff?
wartang
10/09/04 03:15 PM

hey omega dt let him ruffle your feathers he probily never faced a good veek player persnaly i like the design i have a 50 hovecraft that mounts a gauss rifle and with some other veek suport i can take out most any mech with it. and your right it has to hit it befor it can be destroyed
i love this game
Omega
10/09/04 06:51 PM

Silenced_Sonix, how dare you!
I Happen to be 23 years old.
sure my spelling suxs, but alot of people who can not spell real well are still smart and just because I didn't go do a personal attack against you doesn't make me a kid, besides what right do you have to make fun of some one for their Lack of Spelling,.
you attacked my person over my spelling, so grow up be for I rethink my Nice guy Replys.

Nightward
10/09/04 10:29 PM

Knock it off.

Dart: Your spelling and grammar does need work. Sonix was not making a personal attack: this is a forum by which we communicate via the written word. Your posts are disjointed and consequently difficult to read, and if you could clean them up, it would be appreciated. The forum does offer integral spell checking, or you could run your posts up on MS Word beforehand. If it's a time issue, slow down when you write; you would be surprised by how much positive attention you recieve with articulate posting. It's how I've made part of my name and reputation on all of the forums I am a member of.

Sonix: I've seen the personal antagonism that can arise around here before with Karagin and Bob Richter. Objectively it was amusing, but I don't really enjoy hosing down the flamewars. Be nice, huh?
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Silenced_Sonix
10/10/04 08:07 AM

No offense meant - it was just something that I found interesting. Please accept my humblest and most sincere apologies.
Evolve or Die
Nightward
10/10/04 10:54 PM

Takes two to tango, Sonix. I just like to jump on this sort of thing before it does become a problem.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 190 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6028

Contact Admins Sarna.net