Energy Shield

Type: Defence
Damage: (see rules)
Heat: 0
Range: N/A
Weight:5
Criticals: 2
Cost: ???

Rules: The energy shield is designed to reduce the damage caused by lasers, PPC's and missles. This will not work against any other weapons (i.e. flamers, AC's, GR's). Any missle attacks (not inclcuding MRM's, thanks to Nightward for reminding me of that) have a -4 modifier on the Missile Hits Table. Damage from lasers and PPC's are reduced by 2D6x2 pts. If a mech carrying this system walks into depth 2+ water the system does not work. The shield may be turned off at any end phase. May only be used on fusion powered units.

Random Junk: The shield works by dispersing the energy from PPC's & lasers and by sending a jamming signal at missile guidance systems.

Please give me any sugestions.

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

CrayModerator
10/11/01 07:00 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Smells like Blue Shield, but with anti-missile features.

I wouldn't use it because "force fields" don't feel "Battletechy" to me, but it looks balanced enough. 5 tons and 2 crits? Sounds balanced.

Mike Miller, MatE

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Black_Phoenix
10/11/01 07:40 AM

Actually it's not a force field. It generates an energy field around the mech. This field creates the illusion of a reflective suface so that it can protect against lasers. It uses a magnetic field to repel PPC attacks. And it sends a radio signal at any incoming missiles so it can knock the guidance system off target. There are special strands of wire that run through a mech to carry the energy to all parts of the mech. The generator does not cause heat becuase it pulses the power through the wires. This casues the amount of energy-based damage to be higher or lower depending on the time the attack hit.

In reality this is not really a "sci-fi shield," all it really is is a specialized set of energy bursts. The two biggest things that sepperate this shield from the others are: 1) It affects blasts that will hit it, not ones that only skim it (no bubble effect). 2) It cannot defend against other attacks, unlike other shields which do.

Don't ask me how the trick with the lasers works becuase I'm not too sure my self.

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

CrayModerator
10/11/01 08:37 AM

>It generates an energy field around the mech. This field creates the illusion of a reflective suface so that it can protect against lasers. It uses a magnetic field to repel PPC attacks

In other words, a force field. :)

>There are special strands of wire that run through a mech to carry the energy to all parts of the mech.

Like the Blue Shield of the Tactical Handbook.

>The generator does not cause heat becuase it pulses the power through the wires

Nitpick: energy weapons use wires, too. :)

Hey, I said it was balanced. It looks like a nice, workable L3 item. I don't even have much trouble with the physics (or lack of heat). There's precedent for light-altering effects in the Chameleon Light Polarization field of the Null Signature System.

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Bob_Richter
10/11/01 02:16 PM

Zero heat is bad.

This thing has basically no disadvantages. It's a 5 ton super-armor system that will stop everything short of a Clan ER PPC on a good day.

Also, there's no reason to reduce its functionality when it is in water. It clearly does not interact with ordinary matter, only focused energy attacks.

Jamming missiles doesn't seem like something this system should do. You should explain, instead, that the high-energy static field is prone to cause spontaneous warhead detonations and that missiles fired from the unit therefore also have the same penalty while the system operates.

I would suggest that it generate 8-10 heat, plus 1 heat for each energy attack it dissipates (since it has to work overtime if it's actually attacked)

-Bob Richter
A dead primate is nobody's ancestor.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
NathanKell
10/11/01 02:34 PM

Bob--on an average day!
On a good day it'll stop 24pts of damage!
The real question is whether that's a total, or per attack.
My problem with it is similar to Cray's, in that I just don't like the idea of Battletech getting force fields (even if they already exist in the *cough* TH).
My suggestion would be to rework it as an armor type, equivalent to glazed armor without the problems. Give it a critical slot requirement and, say, 12 (14?) pts per ton or so. That way the tonnage will scale with the size of the mech. And maybe leave the reduction at 2d6. 24pts seems a bit excessive.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Bob_Richter
10/11/01 02:48 PM

Actually, the force field never made it into the Munchbook. It's from Unbound (which is a very poorly written Mechwarrior adventure with a lot of goofy gear crammed into the back.)

-Bob Richter

They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
Black_Phoenix
10/11/01 05:06 PM

>>In other words, a force field.>>

If you wish to call it that then, yes it is.

>>Like the Blue Shield of the Tactical Handbook.>>

I think I came in too late to have the TH. I've only been with BTech since about '95 or '96 (bummer)

>>Nitpick: energy weapons use wires, too.>>

What I meant was, the generator pulls a small amout of power from the engine instead of a large amount all at once, like a laser. Here's how it works: There is a steady draw of energy from the engine, a third of the power travels along the wires on the "skin" of the mech while the rest is stored up. When the storage capacitors are full they slowly release the energy and give the shield more power. This causes a pulsing effect along the system (hence the roll for damage removed). Becuase of this there is less power draw on the engine and so, less heat.

>>Hey, I said it was balanced. It looks like a nice, workable L3 item.>>

Thanks for the praise. I wasn't sure how most people would like this design so the praise is appreciated.

Edited by Black_Phoenix on 10/11/01 05:09 PM (server time).

Bob_Richter
10/11/01 05:18 PM

>>>Like the Blue Shield of the Tactical Handbook.<<<

For the record, Blue Shield is Unbound, not Tactical Munchbook, and it only works against PPCs.

-Bob Richter

Black_Phoenix
10/11/01 05:22 PM

>>This thing has basically no disadvantages.>>

Actually, the water rule you hate so much is a dissadvantage and so is the reliance on fusion power to work. As for the water problem, the reason it does that is because the water shorts out the wiring on the mech's armor. And by the way, energy IS matter, electricity=electrons, light=photons.

>>I would suggest that it generate 8-10 heat, plus 1 heat for each energy attack it dissipates (since it has to work overtime if it's actually attacked)>>

Don't you think that is a little too much? 8-10 heat for a piece of equippment? Plus more? If you read my response to Cray hopefully you will understand how the lack of heat is possible.

By the way, there is no static field from the energy, only magnetic and light reflective (on the armor). The jamming system is built into the generator and is not affected by the magnetic fields.

Black_Phoenix
10/11/01 05:32 PM

>>The real question is whether that's a total, or per attack.>>

The damage removed is the total amount in that turn. The number of attacks do not affect this number, only the damage pts. Each turn you roll again to see how much damage is removed.

>>My problem with it is similar to Cray's, in that I just don't like the idea of Battletech getting force fields >>

As I said in my reply to Cray: I don't have the TH, so this system came from my imagination and could not be modeled after the TH's shield (or whatever it is)

>>My suggestion would be to rework it as an armor type, equivalent to glazed armor without the problems. Give it a critical slot requirement and, say, 12 (14?) pts per ton or so. That way the tonnage will scale with the size of the mech.>>

I had though of that but decied against it. In the long run it proved too much trouble for me to use that.

>>And maybe leave the reduction at 2d6. 24pts seems a bit excessive. >>

In truth, I agree with you. 24 pts does seem a bit high, but I didn't want to leave the user with too little protection. Maybe 3D6 (-1 or 2) would seem a little better.

Bob_Richter
10/11/01 05:54 PM

It's not really a shield, then, is it? Could probably come up with a better name.

What I'm getting is that it's actually THREE separate systems, one that blocks lasers, one that blocks PPCs,
and a third that blocks missiles. The missile jammer is in no way integrated with the rest, why make it the same thing?

The water thing isn't a meaningful disadvantage anyway. What kind of a schmuck goes into level 1 water to get his head chopped off?

You're telling me that a little immersion in water shorts out the ENTIRE system? Gods, rain, fog, and snow would really be a pain for this thing, then.

As for the heat thing....8 heat is how much a large laser generates...at the same weight. No, I don't think it's too much. An Inner Sphere AMS stops 2-12 points of SRM damage or 1 to 6 points of LRM/MRM damage for one heat, and consumes ammo...this thing is like a LASER AMS for Lasers. I think the heat is appropriate.
(thought, not the +1 per attack, since it doesn't work per attack.)

-Bob Richter

Black_Phoenix
10/11/01 07:17 PM

No offence, but what the h*** is your problem. Every post you make insults the creations of the other players. In case you happened to forget this is only a game. People play for fun, they make the mech's and weapons for fun, they come to this forum to trade ideas, get new ideas, talk, and yes, to have fun. Most people on here provide constructive critisism and do not outright insult everything. I posted this here to see what other people thought of it and to get people's opinions on how to improve it, not to have it ripped to shreds by someone who sounds like he has a grudge or something to prove. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from taking this so seriously. Like I said before: It's only a game!

Now to answer your questions: The name was meant to imply that the system defended from attacks like a shield would. It is one system designed to perform 3 functions, like a computer. Only large amounts of water effect the system, rain or fog has no effect, besides rain is not used in most games. Here's the problem with your idea for heat, the system does not draw large amounts of power all at once like a laser, instead it draws small amounts and stores them, which means it does not have to draw heavily on the reactor. Using your laser AMS for lasers analogy means that the system should only have one pt. of heat, based on damage done to missiles. 12 SRM's cause the same amount damage as this system absorbs, and with only 1 heat pt., thus this system should only have 1 heat pt.

NathanKell
10/11/01 11:35 PM

(Per turn) Ah. That makes much more sense. In that case, I can see why you made it an item instead of armor.
In terms of force fields--I'm not commenting on anything but my opinion and likes. For me, Hard Sci-Fi (which BT mostly attempts to be) precludes force fields. If you like them, go ahead! Don't let me spoil the fun ;)
And as to LAMS, IIRC it uses 2d6 heat. Maybe even 3d6. And with much less effect. Perhaps give it 2-4pts per turn, plus the rolled pts of damage / 3 (round up). After all, the system you describe is quite similar a home electric heating system. :D
As to water: what you have to ask is: is the wiring above or below the surface of the armor? If the latter, maybe use rules akin to the breaching rules for underwater--only if a location is breached will the system stop functioning. And if the wiring is on top of the armor, perhaps add in a rule that there's a chace to disable the system (perhaps catastrophically) if it's hit.

-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Bob_Richter
10/12/01 01:32 AM

I don't insult everything and everybody.

I insult very little and nobody.

I don't have a problem with people having ideas....I just think I have something to offer and...
1) "Shield" is not a good name for your piece of equipment. Too generic, and too just-off of what it is. Gives the wrong impression. One is left either thinking of a hand-held armor plate or a force-field.
2) The water disadvantage is cheesy (not real-world accurate, unless and not much of a disadvantage
3) The missile defense system is in no way related to the rest, and should probably be separate (though it comes with a discount if they are purchased as a package? Kind of like Windows, your new computer, and Internet Explorer...though they really have nothing to do with each other, they're cheaper as a unit.)
4) The system SHOULD generate heat, and plenty of it, unless you want it to use ammo (that's why I said it was like a LASER AMS....which generates a pile of heat)

Would you prefer I just LAUGH at your ideas, rather than take them seriously? I suppose I could do that.
Otherwise, you would be well advised NOT to insult me and to rather consider my ideas.

-Bob Richter

Nightward
10/12/01 01:33 AM

Hmm. This knida reminds me of a sort of blend of some nifty stuff from Heavy Gear and the **THRICE ACCURCED SCUM** Warhammer 40, 000 'Storm Shield'.

The stuff I speak of from Heavy Gear was the ultra-nifty Laser Dispersant Aerosol Grendaes (or something of a similar name). It put a 'cloud' of glass molecules in the air that incoming lasers diffused on, lowering the amount of damage the unit took from lasers. Rather convienently, it also dispersed the energy from incoming Particle beams. I think it first showed up on the South's 'Brahmin Cobra' experimental gear.

Perhaps the laser-dispersive qualities of your 'Shield' are generated by the same effect. the magnetic interference of that stops PPCs could probably be tuned to hold the 'cloud' close to the 'Mech and would also explain why you can't go into water without stuffing up the 'Shield'.

Sometimes, I'm so sharp I cut myself...

The only other thing I could suggest is that the system weighs 1 ton for each location on the 'Mech and takes up one crit in each location, including the head. Maybe it might also require you to mount an ECM suite to boot-the magnetic interference would stuff up everyone elses sensors.

Or you could just use "The Shield".

Type: BattleMech Shield
Rules: Each ton of Shield provides the carrying 'Mech with 8 points of armour. The Shield protects up to 3 locations, as declared by the player in the End Phase of each turn. Typically, thiese will be the arm carring the Shield, the torso adjacent to the arm, and the leg attached to that torso. Try to keep these 3 locations close together-ie, don't choose the Head, Left Leg, and Right Arm. If you protect the Head with the shield, add 1 to all difficulty numbers except concioussness checks. Note also that the Shield only protects these 3 locations if the attack came from the Front Arc. The Shield counts as Armour for the purposes of BV.

Note that no weapons from a location covered by a Shield can be fired.

Shields may also be added to a 'Mech post-construction, in which case it follows the rules for Cargo. A 'Mech outfitted with a Shield post-production may only carry 20% of it's weight in Shield tonnage. There is no restriction for tonnage if it is going to be a 'Stock' item. A 'stock' shield takes up 1 crit for each 2 tons that it weighs.

Shields may only be used on an arm that has a functioning Hand actuator. If the Hand actuator is destroyed, the Shield is dropped. If the Shoulder actuator is destroyed, the Shield covers the last 3 locations that were declared.

A Shield can be used to make a 'Shield Bash' in combat, providing that the Shield has not taken any damage that round. The 'Mech does 50% extra Punching damage with that arm.

For obvious reasons, the Shield is much-loved by warriors from the Free Worlds League's Knights of the Inner Sphere, who have begun to equip Grand Titans with Shields, Triple-Strength Myomers, and broadswords. Yeah, baby, yeah!

Does anyone have ideas for making Shield Parry rules? I tried, but came up with squat that made sense or didn't overbalance the power of the Shield.

"The man who opens his mouth in the presence of a woman does so only to change feet"
-Me.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
CrayModerator
10/12/01 06:13 AM

The principle involved is similar to Blue Shield anyway: half damage from beam weapons.

And Unbound, Tactical Handbook, same difference. :)

CrayModerator
10/12/01 06:55 AM

Hey, the Virtual Reality Piloting Pod kick butt. It was munchkin, but not goofy.

Speaking of which, I recall some "new" equipment I once cooked up. Yes, yes, I must share my theory on why goofy civil rights (not game balance) prevented the widespread use of DNI in Battletech...

Black_Phoenix
10/12/01 07:29 AM

>>Perhaps give it 2-4pts per turn, plus the rolled pts of damage / 3 (round up)>>

That system might work. The only thing is that the heat seems to high. Since this system releases stored energy instead of drawing all at once. Perhapse the heat could be a steady 5-7 pts. because of the constant draw on power.

>>As to water: what you have to ask is: is the wiring above or below the surface of the armor?>>

Sort of both, the wiring is imbedded in the armor but is exposed to the outside of the mech to allow it to work.

>>And if the wiring is on top of the armor, perhaps add in a rule that there's a chace to disable the system (perhaps catastrophically) if it's hit.>>

Well, how about a 2D6 roll. Of the roll is 12 the system experiances an electrical shock that disables it. On a roll of 10 or 11 the system is shutdown for two and three turns, respectively.

Bob_Richter
10/12/01 04:28 PM

It is not. The Tactical Munchbook is infinitely more refined.
(This does not say much about the Munchbook, BTW)

-Bob Richter

Bob_Richter
10/12/01 04:31 PM

The VRPP was NOT what I was talking about. It *IS* rather goofy, though.

No, I was talking about delayed-detonation missiles and making a big deal about folks not dying when the presumable "head" of a 'Mech was removed. There are any number of 'Mechs where (mini-wise and fluff-wise) this would easily be possible.

-Bob Richter

Black_Phoenix
10/12/01 09:33 PM

>>"Shield" is not a good name for your piece of equipment.>>

Not from my point of view. According to the dictionary one definition of a shield is: "A device or part that serves as a protective cover or barrier." I feel that the name implies the same as the definition.

>>The water disadvantage is cheesy (not real-world accurate,>>

Water can short out electronic systems so this is a realistic effect.

>>The missile defense system is in no way related to the rest, and should probably be separate>>

No one ever said that seperate systems couldn't be combined. The ATM doesn't need an integral Artemis VI system, but is does. The C3 doesn't need to perform the function of a TAG laser, but it does.

>>The system SHOULD generate heat, and plenty of it, unless you want it to use ammo>>

If the system draws small amounts of power and stores most of it, while the extra constantly runs through the wires, it would generate very little heat. Here is how it works: power is drawn slowly from the reactor, 1/3 of the power runs straight into the wires, the other 2/3 is stored in a set of capacitors, when the capacitors are full the power is released into the wires. This creates the "pulsed" energy effect and thus the change in damage dropped in a turn.

>>Would you prefer I just LAUGH at your ideas, rather than take them seriously? I suppose I could do that.
Otherwise, you would be well advised NOT to insult me and to rather consider my ideas.>>

What I would prefere is you rethink the way you say things. To me the way you "speak" is very insulting. And as for the threat you just made, I take things like that very, very seriously. I find people that make threats to be insulting, rude and offensive. So, I am going to ask you to kindly refrain from replying to my posts, unless you find a way to change your responces so they sound like constructive criticism and not like flat out insults. Thank you.

realworldviews
10/12/01 11:11 PM

I like it.
I just might have to use it.
And I can just see a Batalion of Knights of the Inner Sphere charging with shields and Swords drawn.
Ahh, what a sight.

Colonel Brian Davis
Gamers United
"Dreams become reality, for all who start off with a dream"
Bob_Richter
10/13/01 12:58 AM

>>>Water can short out electronic systems so this is a realistic effect.<<<

Only if it leaks. Is there any specific need to run current through exposed wires? Other than just to make it short out?

>>>
If the system draws small amounts of power and stores most of it, while the extra constantly runs through the wires, it would generate
very little heat. Here is how it works: power is drawn slowly from the reactor, 1/3 of the power runs straight into the wires, the other 2/3
is stored in a set of capacitors, when the capacitors are full the power is released into the wires. This creates the "pulsed" energy effect
and thus the change in damage dropped in a turn.<<<

So it should only generate heat in the turn after it is hit, as it must draw more power to replace what was lost? Or you think that this system of power feeding magically eliminates heat? Oh. So I suppose my Large Laser should be reduced to 1 heat also by using this system. Thanks. That's a plan.

I really don't mean to deride you, but your explanation is ridiculous, and what's worse, you should know that by now (since I am not the first to tell you this.)

>>>What I would prefere is you rethink the way you say things. To me the way you "speak" is very insulting.<<<

Sounds like a personal problem. You know, I think the way you "speak" is very insulting too. What was that about specks in one's neighbor's eyes?

>>>And as for the threat you just made, I take things like that very, very seriously.<<<

I have not threatened you. You have only misconstrued a perfectly innocuous statement as a threat.

-Bob Richter

Black_Phoenix
10/13/01 04:05 PM

I am sorry for snapping at you. I felt like I was being insulted and so I didn't bother to think and realize that you were only making suggestions. When I feel that my efforts and imagination have been insulted I start to get mad quickly. Once again, I am sorry.

>>Is there any specific need to run current through exposed wires?>>

Exposed wires have a better signal and thus a better effect.

>>So it should only generate heat in the turn after it is hit, as it must draw more power to replace what was lost?>>

The system pulses even when it is not hit. It pulses for as long as it is active.

>>Or you think that this system of power feeding magically eliminates heat?>>

I think that this type of power feed has a lower chance of heat than a Large Laser has because a laser draws all of its power all at once.

>>So I suppose my Large Laser should be reduced to 1 heat also by using this system.>>

There is a difference, as I said before.

If you wish to use a different system than this, have fun. This is how I feel it should work.

Bob_Richter
10/13/01 10:07 PM

>>>I am sorry for snapping at you. I felt like I was being insulted and so I didn't bother to think and realize that you were only making
suggestions. When I feel that my efforts and imagination have been insulted I start to get mad quickly. Once again, I am sorry.<<<

Apology accepted. I am truly sorry if I have offended you.

>>>Exposed wires have a better signal and thus a better effect.<<<

Only marginally so, and they come with numerous inherent dangers:
1) To the technicians working on such a system, the clear and present danger of painful death by electrocution
2) To the system itself, as a ground fault is more likely and will put the entire system at risk of permanent and irreversible damage. (as delicate components are melted by massive current flow)

If such a system were employed in a military setting, it is most likely that it would want to avoid such nuisances, especially when the vehicles upon which it is to be mounted are notorious for slogging through water.

>>>
I think that this type of power feed has a lower chance of heat than a Large Laser has because a laser draws all of its power all at once.<<<

You draw power, you get heat.

The Large Laser does NOT draw all of its power at once, but is charged gradually over the course of ten seconds (and your system can use no more time to charge, since ten seconds is all the time it will likely have between shots and there is no reflection of the limitations of power storage)

>>>
There is a difference, as I said before.<<<

Why could I not use such a system for a Large Laser? Surely you do not think that the power requirement for the Large Laser is *greater*, do you?

-Bob Richter

Black_Phoenix
10/14/01 01:13 AM

>>1) To the technicians working on such a system, the clear and present danger of painful death by electrocution>>

Hopefuly the system will have be drained of its power before that happens. Either that or hope that the techs are smart enough to watch out.

>>To the system itself, as a ground fault is more likely and will put the entire system at risk of permanent and irreversible damage. (as delicate components are melted by massive current flow)>>

That is the beauty of the use of wires, if they are damaged they are easy to replace, and cheap too. If I had chosen to use flat metal strips instead the cost and time of repair would be much higher, though this might fix a few problems.

>>If such a system were employed in a military setting, it is most likely that it would want to avoid such nuisances, especially when the vehicles upon which it is to be mounted are notorious for slogging through water.>>

True, but many systems can still have problems that are left over from the prototypes. Hey, even the military can make mistakes.

>>The Large Laser does NOT draw all of its power at once, but is charged gradually over the course of ten seconds.>>

Only to a certain extent. In the books they say that the lasers draw a last burst of energy to fire along with the stored energy. Plus the laser just by its nature will generate heat, that conversion of energy they teach in physics.

>>(and your system can use no more time to charge, since ten seconds is all the time it will likely have between shots and there is no reflection of the limitations of power storage)>>

Power is drawn, stored and released about 2 to 3 times every ten seconds.

>>Why could I not use such a system for a Large Laser? Surely you do not think that the power requirement for the Large Laser is *greater*, do you?>>

No, but I believe that the requirements for the laser are different than those of the sheild.

Bob_Richter
10/14/01 01:20 AM

Well...I'll just modify my version as I see fit then. We're never going to see eye-to-eye. That much is obvious.

-Bob Richter

Nightward
10/14/01 06:21 PM

Heh.

Imagine, the Black Knight from'Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail'

;)

Seriously, though...you may be onto something there. 'Mech Spears, Nunchaku, Flails. Morningstars.......

"The man who opens his mouth in the presence of a woman does so only to change feet"
-Me.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
realworldviews
10/14/01 06:57 PM

Knights of the Inner Sphere, next mission.
Head for The Planet of Camalot.

Ok I better stop before I start.

Colonel Brian Davis
Gamers United
"Dreams become reality, for all who start off with a dream"
Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 126 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 12962

Contact Admins Sarna.net