1010th Light Horse Regiment
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|1010th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||5th Regimental Combat Team|
The One Thousand Tenth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXXI Corps, Seventh Army, to District 3 of the Capellan Confederation Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 1010th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 1010th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 1010th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 154, "Seventh"
- The Star League, p. 133