101st Jump Infantry Division
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
|101st Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Screaming Eagles|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The 101st Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Armington, assigned as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 101st survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 101st Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Stephen Zeller||2764|
The 1011th BattleMech Brigade is expert at combat drops.
- Parachute Battalion
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73, "101st Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73