101st Jump Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|101st Jump Infantry Division|
|Nickname||The Screaming Eagles|
The 101st Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Armington, assigned as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 101st survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 101st Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Stephen Zeller||2764|
The 1011th BattleMech Brigade is expert at combat drops.
- Parachute Battalion
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73, "101st Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73