104th Striker Regiment
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|104th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||275th BattleMech Division|
The 104th Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 104th was a part of the 275th BattleMech Division and was assigned to XLI Corps of the SLDF Ninth Army. The 104th was stationed in District 2 of the Free Worlds League Military Region. The 275th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and though the 275th embarked on the Exodus with Aleksandr Kerensky in 2784, the 104th chose to remain in the Inner Sphere.
|Commanding Officers of the 104th Striker Regiment|
2786 - 2821
104th Striker Regiment (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable)
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Radstadt. In 2821 the command was reduced to 54 percent of its strength and was deployed on Gunzburg. 
104th Striker Regiment (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Gunzburg with an operational readiness of 95 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
- The Star League, p. 142, "Ninth Army"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), pp. 53-54, "The Dragon Strikes"
- Combat Manual:Kurita, p. 25 "THE DRAGON’S HIRELINGS"
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 137
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 97