111th Division (ComStar)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|111th Division IV-rho|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||The White Clan (3050)|
|Parent Formation||3rd Army|
Prior to the initial Clan Invasion, the regular rated 111th Division was known by the nickname of The White Clan and was assigned to the 3rd Army. Then a IV-rho based formation, the 111th's headquarters world was Caph in the Federated Suns.
Along with the rest of the Third Army, Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht assigned the 111th to defend against Clan Jade Falcon during the Battle of Tukayyid. Hidden on the opposite banks of the Prezno River near Plough Bridge and Robyn's Crossing, when Com Guard sappers blew both bridges as the Falcons attempted to cross, the 111th and 201st Divisions emerged to push the Clan forces back with long-range weapons fire and artillery strikes.
Weathering ceaseless strafing runs from the Clan's OmniFighters as they attempted to keep the Falcon's ground forces at a distance, the 111th and 201st were unprepared when the jump jet equipped OmniMechs of the Falcon Guards and 2nd Falcon Regulars succeeded in crossing the river and assaulting them from behind. Leaving the bridge heads in the hands of the Jade Falcons, both divisions retreated toward the primary target city of Olalla with the Falcon Guards at their heels, attempting to lure them into a trap set by the 77th Division in the heart of the city.
Unfortunately the Guard's CO Aidan Pryde refused to fall for trap, escaping the trap and shattering the 201st and 111th Divisions as they withdrew to await additional troops to attempt to take the city.
Despite its valiant efforts against the Clans, Precentor Martial Focht elected to disband rather than rebuild the heavily damaged 111th Division, transferring its survivors to other units.
|Commanding Officers of the 111th Division (ComStar)|
|Precentor IV||Loythat Kiana||3049|
111th Division (Division/Regular)
- Note: At this point in time the 111th Division was stationed on Caph.
- Only appearing in sources prior to and during the Battle of Tukayyid, but not included in the post-Tukayyid roster in ComStar, the 111th's fate based on conjecture.
- 20-Year Update, p. 70
- Tukayyid, pp. 58-59, "Campaign: Clan Jade Falcon"
- ComStar, pp. 70-71 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- Wolf Clan, p. 50 "Days of Armageddon - Jade Falcon"
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, pp. 30-32 "Battle of Tukayyid"