11th Pesht Regulars
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Eleventh Pesht Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3039)|
|Nickname||The Sleeping Dragon|
|Parent Formation||Pesht Regulars|
The Eleventh Pesht Regulars were stationed in 3050 on Itabaiana and in 3052 stationed alongside the Third Pesht Regulars on Teniente in January 3052 when Clan Nova Cat launched an invasion of the planet. The Third and the Eleventh tried to fight using zellbrigen and were decimated as a result; the remains of both regiments came under the command of Hohiro Kurita, who led them in a guerrilla campaign until elements of the Tenth Lyran Guards commanded by Prince Victor Steiner-Davion extracted Hohiro and the survivors from Teniente. The few survivors of the Eleventh Pesht Regulars were most likely reassigned to other units.
Hohiro Kurita took command of the Eleventh Pesht Regulars and the survivors of the Third as well. He combined them into one unit, the 311th Pesht Regulars, and then broke them into mobile units that harassed the Clan forces on the world.
|Rank||Name||Time Period in Command|
|Commanding Officers of the 11th Pesht Regulars|
|Tai-sa||Kim Kwi-Nam||3050 - 3052|
- CO: Tai-sa Kim Kwi-Nam
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Itabaiana. 
The disbandment of the Eleventh Pesht Regulars was confirmed by Øystein Tvedten, Strategic Assistant and BattleTech Developer for Catalyst Game labs:
|“|| The Third and Eleventh Pesht Regulars was effectively wiped out on Teniente in January 3052 as the world came under attack by Clan Nova Cat, who sent two assault clusters to take the world.
Hohiro assumed command after both regiments had been decimated trying to fight using zellbrigen, and assumed an guerrilla campaign that Prince Victor Steiner-Davion had to extract him from, at Omi's behest. The small number of survivors which was extracted was probably reassigned to other units.
|— Øystein, 22 Mar 2012 at 08:17:03|
- Combat Manual: Kurita, p. 37
- 20 Year Update, p. 42, "The Draconis Combine - Deployment Table"
- Catalyst Game Labs forum comment by Øystein, CGL Strategic Assistant
- Lost Destiny, p. 263
- Lost Destiny, p. 61
- Lost Destiny, pp. 100-102
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 139 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 139