11th Robinson Chevaliers
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Eleventh Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||Travelers of the Crescent|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Eleventh Robinson Chevaliers were the second regiment within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade to inherit the colors and title of the Second Robinson Chevaliers. Taking up the colors of a destroyed regiment was common practice within the Robinson Chevaliers; each regiment took up the name of a chivalric order from the pre-industrial history of Terra, and the brigade preferred to found new regiments rather than reform destroyed commands.
The colors of the Second and the title "Travelers of the Crescent" had passed to the Sixth Robinson Chevaliers with the destruction of the Second, and the Eleventh inherited them in turn with the destruction of the Sixth, helping to keep the colors of the regiment alive and active throughout the Age of War and the Star League era.
When the Eleventh was destroyed the colors and title passed on once more, this time to the Twenty-second Robinson Chevaliers. When the Twenty-second earned the colors and title of the Eleventh they became the "most destroyed Chevaliers in the brigade", and earned a nickname - the "Zombie Knights".
|Commanding Officers of the 11th Robinson Chevaliers|
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"