120th Royal Mechanized Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|120th Royal Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XVIII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XVIII Corps, Ninth Army, to District 2 of the Free Worlds League Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 120th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 120th Royal Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Major General||Monte Deases||2764|
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 117, "Ninth Army"
- The Star League, p. 142, "Eighteen"
- The Star League, p. 133