124th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
|124th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2770)|
|Parent Formation||XXII Corps|
The 124th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXII Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 124th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 124th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133