124th Mechanized Infantry Division
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|124th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2770)|
|Parent Formation||XXII Corps|
The 124th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXII Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 124th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 124th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133