- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
At one point system 129A-14H had at least one habitable world within the system, and that world had been the site of a colony of no particular significance.
The colony in the 129A-14H system had been abandoned during or even before the Succession Wars and remained uninhabited for centuries, but that changed when elements of the Word of Blake used the colony site as a hideout after the course of the Jihad turned against them.
As task forces from the Principality of Regulus closed in on the last remaining Blakist refuges within the Inner Sphere, having already sterilized a number of planets using thermonuclear weapons, they deployed some of their forces - including hired mercenaries (Cumberland's Missiliers along them) - to scout a number of dead systems along the border of the Circinus Federation, as the Federation was a known Blakist ally.
The scouting parties were tasked with looking for any boltholes that fleeing Blakist forces might have been trying to use. A mercenary detachment determined that elements of the Forty-ninth Shadow Division were present in the remains of the abandoned colony in the 129A-14H system, prompting the Regulans to immediately begin bombarding the planet, heedless of any friendly casualties. When the Regulans left 129A-14H destined for Circinus, every planetoid in the system had been bathed in nuclear fire.
- 2571 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - No record 
- 2775 - No record 
- 2822 - No record 
- 2864 - No record 
- 3025 - No record 
- 3030 - No record 
- 3040 - No record 
- 3052 - No record 
- 3067 - No record 
- 3081 - Word of Blake 
- 3130 - No record 
- Elements of the Forty-Ninth Shadow Division (until April)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 74-75, "Chaos Undaunted: Wild Weasel"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 18, "Rim Worlds Republic after Age of War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 25, "Lyran Commonwealth after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League "
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 37, "The Republic-Commonwealth War"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 36, "Lyran Commonwealth after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 40, "Lyran Commonwealth after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 47, "Lyran Commonwealth after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 56, "Lyran Commonwealth after Fourth Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 59, "Lyran Commonwealth after War of 39 "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 61, "Lyran Commonwealth after Clan Invasion "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 70, "Lyran Commonwealth after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130