12th Light Horse Regiment
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|12th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XIV Corps|
The Twelfth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XIV Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then transferred to District 3 in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 12th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 12th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 12th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133