12th Light Horse Regiment
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|12th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XIV Corps|
The Twelfth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XIV Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then transferred to District 3 in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 12th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 12th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 12th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133