- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of [])|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The One thousand and three hundred thirty third Brigade was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2762, elements of the Second Brigade of the Fusiliers of Oriente were training with the First Orloff Grenadiers on New Delos when they discovered a pirate raid. The Second Fusiliers attempted to engage the pirate force, which Grand Duke Cedro Allison of the Duchy of Oriente believed to be under Maskirovka direction, when elements of the 131st BattleMech Division intervened and engaged the pirates directly. The troops from the 131st - which were from the 1333rd Brigade - ended up having to surround the Second Fusiliers and order them to stand down after frustrated elements within the Fusiliers fired warning shots on the lead BattleMech company from the 1333rd.
The news that battlefield control had been removed from Major Mykonos of the Fusiliers by the 131st on the grounds that the pirate raid was Star League business, rather than internal Free Worlds League business, infuriated the Grand Duke Cedro Allison, in part because of the SLDF refusing to intervene in the earlier Marik Civil War on the grounds that the Civil War was internal FWL business.
|Commanding Officers of the 1333rd Brigade|
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 14, "Fusiliers of Oriente"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 5, "Internal Matters"