133rd Jump Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|133rd Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Flying Nuns|
|Parent Formation||XXXI Corps|
The 133rd formed a part of XXXI Corps, Thirteenth Army, and in 2764 was stationed in District 3 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region. Following the New Vandenberg Uprising and subsequent Periphery uprising the 133rd was deployed into the periphery in 2765.
The 133rd took heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign and the division was disbanded by 2784; elements of the division went on to join the Capellan Confederation and the Draconis Combine. The DCMS used the two battalions of troops from recruited from the 133rd to create the new Twenty-third Dieron Regulars regiment in 2782; the two battalions of troops from the 133rd recruited by the CCAF were used to create the Eighth Andurien Hussars in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 133rd Jump Infantry Division|
As an SLDF jump infantry division the 133rd would have been formed from one brigade of BattleMech regiments and two brigades of jump infantry, which would have been supported by two Ground Aero Wings which protected and carried the infantry.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 165, Unit Profile
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 146
- The Star League, p. 133