145th Jump Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|145th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Pride of Berlin|
|Parent Formation||LX Corps|
The 145th Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LX Corps, Fifth Army, to the Capellan Confederation Military Region and then transferred to District 2 of the Capellan Confederation Military Region by 2765. The 145th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
Prior to the Amaris Civil War, the Berliners were stationed on Carbonis. There they were the target of several insurgent attacks, but SLIC thought these insurgents were sponsored by the Free Worlds League against the Capellan government and the Berliners were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
|Commanding Officers of the 145th Jump Infantry Division|
- The Star League, p. 153, "Fifth Army"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 85
- The Star League, p. 133