146th Royal BattleMech Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|146th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2802)|
|Nickname||The George S. Patton Division|
|Parent Formation||LI Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LI Corps, Eleventh Army, to District 1 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765.. The 146th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
The SLDF began a series of testing as part of force drawdown in 2787. Despite the shrunken League's military, the division was retained and its remaining personnel were employed to build the Brian Caches needed to store the SLDF's unutilized equipment.
With the death of General Aaron DeChavilier at the hands of rebels in 2801, the 146th mobilized with the rest of the SLDF to put down rebels among the colony worlds. However, the SLDF High Command collapsed shortly after General Kerensky died from a heart attack, before extensive planning for the operation began.
Major General Nicholas Kerensky, commander of the 146th, called all loyal forces of the SLDF to follow him into a second Exodus. Upon arrival at Strana Mechty in 2802, the remaining SLDF forces were tested and, failing that, demobilized in preparation for Kerensky's new society.
At the start of the Exodus Civil War in 2801, Major General Nicholas Kerensky was the unit's commanding officer. The 146th had several other ties to high-ranking members of the Clans. Absalom Truscott's father was a brigade commander in the 146th Royal BattleMech Division. Stephan Cage was a regimental commander in the 146th during the time of the Star League-in-Exile. Devon LeFabre, first saKhan of Clan Star Adder, was the senior enlisted member of the 146th when Nicolas Kerensky commanded the division Finally, both khans of Clan Ghost Bear, Sandra Tseng and Hans Ole Jorgensson, served in the 146th after their son died.
|Commanding Officers of the 146th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Michael Romanov||2744 - 2764|
146th Royal BattleMech Division 
- 1461st Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 1462nd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 1463rd Royal Mechanized Infantry Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 145
- The Star League, p. 144, "Eleventh"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 18, "Landfall!"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 18, "Testing For a New Life"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 25
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 104, "Nicholas Kerensky"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 119, "Absalom Truscott"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 108, "Stephan Cage"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 114, "Devon LeFabre"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 121
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13