149th Cobra Guards (Clan Cloud Cobra)
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|One Hundred and forty ninth Cobra Guards|
|Nickname||The Azure Guard|
|Affiliation||Clan Cloud Cobra|
|Parent Command||Alpha Galaxy|
In March 3071 Clan Cloud Cobra issued a Trial of Reaving against the Sainze Bloodname, shortly before the Trial of Bloodright took place, citing Garret Sainze's failure as ilKhan and defeat in the Trial of Refusal as reason that the line was flawed. Kindraa Mick-Kline-Kreese-Sainze accepted the trial and the cobras landed the 149th Cobra Guards on Shadow, the Kindraa narrowly defeated their rival Clan.
|Commanding Officers of the 149th Cobra Guards|
|Star Colonel||Manuel Riaz||- 2954|
|Star Colonel||Dondi Beckett||3061|
|Star Colonel||Kristian Norris||3067|
149th Cobra Guards (5 Trinaries/Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Dondi Beckett
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 32, "Alpha Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 75
- Wars of Reaving, p. 65, "Merges and Moves"
- Seeds of Loyalty, p. 32