14th Royal CAAN Marine Regiment
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|14th Royal CAAN Marine Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2777)|
|Nickname||The Tripoli Regiment|
|Parent Formation||LI Corps|
The Fourteenth Royal CAAN Marine Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army. It was one of the SLDF's Royal units, which consisted of troops from the Terran Hegemony. Its first commander was General Damian Truscott, who was the great-grandfather of Absalom Truscott.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LI Corps, Eleventh Army, to District 1 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 14th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign, specifically during the initial landings on Terra.
|Commanding Officers of the 14th Royal CAAN Marine Regiment|
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 119
- The Star League, p. 144, "Eleventh"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 120