14th Scorpion Hussars (Escorpión Imperio)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|14th Scorpion Hussars Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Fourteenth Scorpion Hussars Cluster is the reconnaissance and deep-raiding Cluster assigned to Alpha Galaxy. With their mission profile, they frequently were the first Alpha Galaxy unit to take casualties.
As part of the multi-Clan force Alpha Galaxy including the Fourteenth Hussars dropped onto New Kent in mid December 3075 as part of the Steel Viper Annihilation. Alpha secured its main objective of the Shandrake Massif research facility by the end of day two. Fighting continued for a least a further week before orbital bombardment reduced the last Viper strong point to dust. 
|Commanding Officers of the 14th Scorpion Hussars (Clan Goliath Scorpion)|
|Star Colonel||Jillian Scott||3061 -3067|
|Commanding Officers of the 14th Scorpion Hussars (Escorpión Imperio)|
|Star Colonel||Kevin Kirov||3086|
The Cluster was at 97% full strength - rated as Veteran and Fanatical.
The Cluster was at 97% full strength - rated as Veteran.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 111, "14th Scorpion Hussars Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 63
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164
- Wars of Reaving, p. 150-151, "Focussed Agression"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 182