14th Skye Rangers
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Fourteenth Skye Rangers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The Bloody Valentines|
|Parent Formation||Skye Rangers|
The Fourteenth Skye Rangers were stationed on Menkent in 2765 They received their nickname from their habit of starting huge street brawls during February. These "anti-love celebrations" had existed for nearly two hundred years by 2765, but amazingly no one had ever been killed during the fighting and very few soldiers had ever missed a day of work from injuries sustained in the fighting. The unit had however lost hundreds of hours of work due to disciplinary actions resulting from the brawls.
|Commanding Officers of the 14th Skye Rangers|
Fourteenth Skye Rangers (Regiment/Regular/Questionable)
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Menkent.
2786 - 2821
14th Skye Rangers (Regiment/Regular/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Menkent. In 2821 the command was reduced to 44 percent of its strength and was deployed on Muphrid. 
14th Skye Rangers (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Muphrid with an operational readiness of 85 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
- Field Report 2765: LCAF, pp. 18-19, "Skye Rangers" - Regimental Status
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 139
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 99