150th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
|150th Attack Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3071)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
The 150th Attack Cluster is a Clan Ice Hellion Cluster in Zeta Galaxy. As of 3059, the unit was largely comprised of untested bondsmen, led by a bloodnamed Diamond Shark. They garrisoned the world of Tathis.
As soon as the 150th got the opportunity to prove themselves, however, they took to the task with relish. They joined in the fighting for Huntress, where they excelled. There, they were constantly victorious, securing territory and isorla for their Clan. As of 3067, they had not lost a single Trial on Huntress.
The Cluster along with the rest of the Galaxy moved to the Inner Sphere in 3070, they formed the Hellion secondary force under saKhan Conner Rood. They were tasked with securing the Periphery border in 3071. This force captured Anywhere, Somerset, Erewhon, Bone Norman, and Lackhove. In September 3071 they attacked Wotan and in October captured Gotterdammerung and Here. In November Clan Hell's Horses attacked these Hellion holdings and left few warriors alive from the Galaxy, effectively destroying the Cluster.
|Commanding Officers of the 150th Attack|
|Star Colonel||Vik Horn||3059|
|Star Colonel||Tripp Kyle||3067|
- CO: Star Colonel Vik Horn
150th Attack Cluster (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Tripp Kyle
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans', p. 87, "150th Attack Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153, "Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 47, "Clan Ice Hellion - Zeta Galaxy"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 69-70
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 29
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"