151st Royal BattleMech Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|151st Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Ulysses S. Grant Division|
|Parent Formation||XII Corps|
The 151st participated in the Canopian campaign, and during the assault on Terra, they lost nearly a third of their troops. They fought in India and Mexico. The 151st took New Delhi from Amaris' forces. They also landed in Veracruz, South America, and assisted the 245th BattleMech Division in destroying several SDS batteries. After the assault on Terra concluded, the 151st was based in Buenos Aires on the South American continent.
Their commanding officer, Lauren Hayes, was a staunch critic of the exodus plan saying it was abandoning the ideals of the Star League. Due to this, Aleksandr Kerensky made a compromise with Jerome Blake that the 151st would become the military arm of ComStar. Despite the fate of the 151st being regarded as unknown for several centuries after the fall of the Star League, subsequent publications released in the thirty-first and thirty-second centuries revealed that the 151st almost certainly formed the basis of the "mercenaries" used to create the First ComStar Expeditionary Division in 2784. Following Operation SILVER SHIELD in June 2788, in which ComStar's Expeditionary Divisions seized control of Terra, the vast majority of the Expeditionary Divisions were demobilized and their equipment cached for the future, forming the basis of the later Com Guard.
|Commanding Officers of the 151st Royal BattleMech Division|
|Major-General||Sau Trappendorf||2764 - 2776|
- 1511th Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 1512th Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 1513th Royal Infantry Brigade
- The Star League, p. 142, "Ninth"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 17
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 86
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 99
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 17 "Lauren Hayes profile"
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 013
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 17-18 "Lauren Hayes profile"
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 117, "ComStar and the Com Guard"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13