158th Mechanized Infantry Division
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
|158th Mechanized Infantry Divisiion|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XLIV Corps|
The 158th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLIV Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery, to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 114th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 158th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Composition"