15th Wolf Chasseurs (Clan Wolf)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|15th Wolf Chasseurs|
|Parent Command||Omega Galaxy|
The Fifteenth Wolf Chasseurs entered the Inner Sphere with Omega Galaxy after the second wave of Operation Revival. With the rest of the Galaxy they were stationed well within the Wolf Occupation Zone as a mobile reserve to be moved to trouble-spots as necessary. In 3054 the cluster was split between Dawn and Leoben. This mobility was one of the reasons Ulric Kerensky chose the Cluster to accompany Phelan Kell into exile.
The Fifteenth survived the Refusal War but was ultimately disbanded in December 3057 as it was quickly cannibalised of warriors and equipment to rebuild the remnant of of the shattered front-line clusters that managed to escape the Falcons, yet even these storied Clusters were renamed as the rebuilding progressed.
|Commanding Officers of the 15th Wolf Chasseurs|
Fifteenth Wolf Chasseurs 
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 41
- Objective Raids, p. 32
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 160, "Omega Galaxy - Clan Wolf-in-Exile"
- Bred for War
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 55-7
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 154-5 "Force Composition"