160th Jump Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|160th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Valkyrie Division|
|Parent Formation||XIII Corps|
The One Hundred Sixtieth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XIII Corps, Tenth Army, to District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery. The 160th was destroyed during the Periphery Uprising in 2765.
Prior to its destruction, the 160th served as the "ready response" division for XIII Corps. It was officially to drop on hostile worlds and prepare a secure landing zone for other elements of the XIII Corps. They often deployed with the Eleventh Dragoon Regiment, which had a large number of armor battalions.
|Commanding Officers of the 160th Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Robena Shelenberger||2764|
- The Star League, p. 143, "Tenth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 129
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 128
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 129, "160th Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133