160th Mechanized Infantry Division
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|160th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2766)|
|Parent Formation||XXXV Corps|
The 160th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned as a part of XXXV Corps, Fifteenth Army, to District 2 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery as a part of the SLDF response to the general Periphery uprising following the New Vandenberg Uprising. The 160th was destroyed in the Periphery in 2765.
|Commanding Officers of the 160th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 148, "Fifteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133