160th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|160th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2766)|
|Parent Formation||XXXV Corps|
The 160th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned as a part of XXXV Corps, Fifteenth Army, to District 2 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery as a part of the SLDF response to the general Periphery uprising following the New Vandenberg Uprising. The 160th was destroyed in the Periphery in 2765.
|Commanding Officers of the 160th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 148, "Fifteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133