164th BattleMech Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|164th BattleMech Division|
|Nickname||The Hannibal Division|
The 164th BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
The 164th BattleMech Division was frequently based on Lyons, but at any one time only about a quarter of the unit was found there. The other three quarters of the unit was spread across other Terran Hegemony worlds, practicing assaults against heavy defenses. This near constant training made the 164th the primary offensive unit of XXI Corps.
In 2764, the unit was assigned as a part of the XXI Corps, First Army, to the Terran Military Region and was stationed on Lyons and then transferred to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region by 2765. The 164th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 164th BattleMech Division|
- 1641st Brigade 
- 1642nd Brigade
- 1643rd Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 43, "164th BattleMech Division"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 251, "SLDF - Terran Hegemony Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 140, "First Army"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13