164th Mechanized Infantry Division
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|164th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XLII Corps|
The 164th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLII Corps, Twelfth Army, to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 164th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 164th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division was comprised of two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 145, "Twelfth"
- The Star League, p. 133