167th Mechanized Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|167th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2770)|
|Parent Formation||XXXV Corps|
The 167th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXXV Corps, Fifteenth Army, to District 2 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 167th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 167th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 148, "Fifteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133